Draw and Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Why Cant He Be a Candidate For The US President?  (Read 1503 times)

Offline ~Kara Elaine~

• check out my site! www.smokeminstyle.com
  • Dinosaur!
  • my B52 Bomber
    • smokem in style performance horses
Why Cant He Be a Candidate For The US President?
« on: January 21, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »
From The Brilliant Mind of Australian Prime Minister- John Howard

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'.

'We speak mainly ENGLISH; not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
If you agree please SEND THIS ON .
A fool and their money, soon have more horse than they can handle

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Why Cant He Be a Candidate For The US President?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
 <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY>

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline memphis

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:24:19 PM »
That's exactly the kind of president we need here.....these candidates don't have the  (XXX) to stand up and say something like that....

Offline Rodeo63

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »
All White Americans were immigrants at one time. If you believe only those who were here first should be able to stay, that puts us all out and it should go back to the native Indians. The founders came to this country for tolerance of their religious believes , because England had only one religion. I'm not talking about terrorist there are radicals in every faith.  KKK, Jim Jones, they claim what they do and did is in the name of God.  Australia was a penal colony for the British they too were immigrants not native.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:49:02 PM by Rodeo63 »

Offline BECKY H

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
Hey I agree that man would make a great president, it seems to me he wasnt saying your not welcome just dont bash our country once you come. If you dont like it LEAVE. Its sad but I dont think anyone running for president would have the nerve to stand-up an say that in our great country, so worried about missing a vote, an yes i am going to send this to some friends

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
All White Americans were immigrants at one time. If you believe only those who were here first should be able to stay, that puts us all out and it should go back to the native Indians. The founders came to this country for tolerance of their religious believes , because England had only one religion. I'm not talking about terrorist there are radicals in every faith.  KKK, Jim Jones, they claim what they do and did is in the name of God.  Australia was a penal colony for the British they too were immigrants not native.

I agree with what you mean to an extent......we came and stole this land from the Indians  :crap:and made them conform to our way of living....totally unfair....I guess what goes around comes around......heck...Texas was owned my Mexico !!!!!  But I also agree that, now with our country at war (weather you support it or not) it does not help support our armed forces  UsA that there is opposition in our own country....people who say they want to be here then fly their home country's flag over ours and bash our system  (XXX) .  This is not the days of the Indians anymore......If you don't like the way our country is then you have every right to leave  >OUTTAHERE< .....change is good in some ways, I would love to be able to speak Spanish as a SECOND language but believe English is FIRST, hey, its the USA  >(USA)< after all!!!  I think every country is due a little change and improvement but I love this country and the freedoms I enjoy!!!!!  :PROUD:

Offline Rodeo63

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
I said nothing about supporting or not supporting the war.  I'm talking about hating and being intolerant of different cultures not terrorist.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 05:38:23 PM by Rodeo63 »

Offline Buck-Wild

• *~Julius Caesar~* you are my life
  • Mega Member
  • eye luv my horsie !
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 05:43:15 PM »
i dont like one part of the war . that we are rebuilding their country even tho they came over to ruin ours . but thats all i have to say about the war . my dad grandpa uncle and 2 of my cousins were or still are in the military . but anyways i like his point of view . many different cultures can come there and they can do as they please but the majority of the country does one thing . hes sayin either be happy with the way we live or get out cuz we dont want to hear your whining . lol . if only our president would say that .  >PEACE<
where ever this barrel racer may roam, I'm always a right and two lefts from home.
COURAGE IS BEING SCARED TO DEATH BUT SADDLING UP ANYWAYS

Offline BECKY H

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »
Hi Buck-Wild I am very grateful for all that serve in our military,Ipray they all remain safe

Offline Buck-Wild

• Mega Member
  • eye luv my horsie !
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »
yea so am i my grandpa was kicked out cuz he was color blind my uncle got injured so he is out and my dad served his time so he is out butmy two cousins just joined the air force . im so glad they havent been sent to iraq but  my oldest cousin was sent over seas
where ever this barrel racer may roam, I'm always a right and two lefts from home.

Offline BECKY H

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »
You must be very proud of your family

Offline Buck-Wild

• Mega Member
  • eye luv my horsie !
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:56 PM »
VERY ... that makes me not want to move out to Texas when I think of leaving all this behind ... but my future is out there where i can barrel race all year long! lol

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:42 AM »
I said nothing about supporting or not supporting the war.  I'm talking about hating and being intolerant of different cultures not terrorist.

Goodness.......I agreed with you......we do need to be tolerant of different cultures.....That's what America is supposed to be about...among many other things.....but we don't have to tolerate the way our system is abused and our country treated by those who want a better life here and want to complain about it once they get here.....I don't think many mind that people come here to have a better life, just that they don't do it the proper and legal way, like we would have to if we wanted to go to a foreign country, my passport took forever but can't go anywhere without it....anyhooooo, who really supports war????  Except those profiting from it.  >MEAN<