Draw and Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: More About Obama.....OMG  (Read 6664 times)

Offline krape

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
More About Obama.....OMG
« on: September 09, 2008, 09:37:19 AM »
 :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :!  You guys need to read this all the way down.  So so scarey.  I know we all have our own feelings on this and that's ok.  I for one can not stand the thought of Obama getting the Presidency, and my opinion has nothing to do with race, it's all about the man.  This was sent to me by my sister in Oklahoma.

Bubba on Obama ... Please read all the way to the bottom.

MAYBE I'VE GOTT'N THIS ALL WRONG - ME JUST BE'N AN OLD FARM BOY WITHOUT MUCH EDUCATION...BUT NOW, Y'ALL CHECK THIS OUT:

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, A MUSLIM, AND A BLACK- WE SEEN ALL THOSE PICTURES OF HIS NICE AFRICAN FAMILY.

HIS MOTHER IS KANSAN, ATHEIST, AND WHITE. SO - WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PICTURES OF HIS NICE WHITE MOTHER AND HIS NICE WHITE GRANDPARENTS - THE ONES WHO RAISED HIM ALL THOSE EARLY YEARS?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND MOVED BACK TO LIVE WITH HIS FAMILY IN KENYA (THAT'S THE ONES IN THE PICTURES).

HIS WHITE MOTHER THEN MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO THE CITY OF JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS FIRST SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL .

HIS MOTHER THEN MOVED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE MIDDLE-MERICAN GRANDPARENTS THERE.

UMMM...NOW HERE'S THE HARD PART FOR ME (HELP ME OUT HERE, IF YOU CAN):

SOMEHOW, SUDDENLY - HE WENT TO THE B EST HIGH DOLLAR PREP SCHOOLS IN AMERICA , AND LATER, HE GOT INTO A TOP IVY LEAGUE COLLEGE AND LATER, INTO HARVARD LAW SCHOOL- HOW? WHO SPONSORED HIM? WHO PAID FOR ALL THAT SCHOOLING? (HAVE YOU LOOKED AT TUITION EXPENSES TO ATTEND UNDERGRADUATE YALE LATELY? HOW ABOUT HARVARD LAW SCHOOL ? SOMEBODY PAID A LOT OF BUCKS FOR THIS KID'S IVY LEAGUE EDUCATION.......) WHO?

A SENATOR'S SALARY IS NOT THAT GREAT, BUT THIS YOUNG MAN AND HIS YOUNG WIFE PRESENTLY LIVE IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A'DEAL' WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER.

WHAT SORT OF 'DEAL'? RIGHT OUT OF HARVARD LAW, HE 'WORKED' AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO .

HE THEN ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN MOVED TO THE NATIONAL LEVEL - WHERE HE SCRAMBLES TODAY WITH VERY MINIMAL EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING - WHILE OTHER PEOPLE WRITE HIS SPEECHES FOR HIM.

IN ALL HIS TIME IN THE STATE AND NATIONAL LEGISLATURES - HE'S NEVER LAUNCHED ANY IMPORTANT LEGISLATION WHATSOEVER MOSTLY, HE'S OUT RUNNING F OR PRESIDENT.

HE CLAIMS TO BE 'PROUD OF HIS AFRICAN HERITAGE' BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY CONNECTION WITH AFRICA WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND THEN DESERTED HER.

UMMM....WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE HERITAGE? AFTER ALL - IT WAS WHITE GRANDPARENTS THAT RAISED HIM!

HE IS PRESENTLY A MEMBER (FOR OVER 20 YEARS!) OF AN 'AFROCENTRIC' CHURCH IN CHICAGO THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S FAULTS.

HE REPEATEDLY COVER ED UP FOR THAT PASTOR AND THAT CHURCH - SAYING THAT HE CAN SEPARATE THE RELIGION FROM THE POLITICS, WHEN HE HEARS A HATE-WHITEY SERMON.

HE CLAIMED THAT HE WAS SIMPLY UNABLE TO CONFRONT HIS PASTOR OF 20+ YEARS ABOUT THE PASTOR'S DEMONSTRATED UN-AMERICAN BIAS, BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN, WHEN THE TIME ARISES TO TAKE AMERICA 'S SIDE.

YEAH - WITH THIS BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE, HE 'HOPES' THAT HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US ALL TOGETHER;

BUT - WE THINK THAT THE REAL 'HOPE' IS, THAT HE REALLY HOPES, THAT NO ONE WILL PUT ALL THESE PIECES TOGETHER, UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION.......! and he wants to be our commander and chief of our armed forces and he was never in the service. Hmmm.......we can't let this happen.

What do you think of this?

The Book of Revelations

This will make you re-think : A Trivia question in Sunday School : How long is the beast allowed to have authority in  Revelations ? Guess the Answer?
Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.
Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!
According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:
The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM  descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will  flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he  is in power, will destroy everything ..
Is it OBAMA??  I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!
Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!  I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: More About Obama.....OMG
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »
We need to concentrate on his record and some very valid questions are in the comment above (Im not referring to the religious stuff).   These are definitely questions we need to be asking concerning him and his background.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 10:13:30 AM »
That's what I thought Tamet.....However I have removed my comment. Thanks
'I'm your huckleberry' Doc Holiday

Offline Waitin on Cross

• Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
I am a christian girl! and I go to church but the united states is about religious freedom as well as the freedom that you can think and belive what ever it is that you prefer!!!

All that aside everything a side there is only one thing that seriouly bugs me!!!!!!

You want to put a person in office that is against everything your country stands for

one that will not pledge aleigence to the country he is to run

and will not swear in the way every other president has!?!?!?

Hello big deal breaker for me!!!!!1
ASHLEY NELSON

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 12:40:10 PM »
I don't really have time to post on this so I will probably sound like an idiot....but here goes it won't be the first time.  Putting his religion aside, his ancestory, his affiliations with certain people, all this aside.
If you don't think about anything but what has he done since he was in office and what is his stand on taxes, what direction does he have for our govenment to go in, where does he stand on our military service....these things.  Think just about that and it scares me.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 12:45:07 PM »
YUP
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 01:16:42 PM »
Well now you are making sense to me. I am against statements that involves saying "he's black" as a reason to doubt his patriotism. To question his faith is another thing that causes me to pause. Kind of like saying only those people who have a certain faith are trustworthy.
If we are truly patriotic we will take the stand that everyone is entitled to their own religious perferences, however my liberalism ends when you have FLDS compounds where young women are traded off to old men against their will.
Personally I am for Ron Paul, my choices are so slim now I hate this stuff, just let my vote count for who I want and if I lose so be it.
I don't want to vote for someone else's choices, that just don't make sense to me. <()>

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »
I don't know why we keep rehashing this. I haven't seen one single person come on this board and proclaim to be an Obama supporter.

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »
I don't know why we keep rehashing this. I haven't seen one single person come on this board and proclaim to be an Obama supporter.
But there are and I could name some of them but they really don't want to be named so I won't. I have gotten into a heated arguement with one of them.
I don't care for a minute that he is black but the church he goes to is VERY anti-white. If McCain when to a church like that they would run him out in a second. YOU CAN'T go to a church fro 20 years and not believe the same way if you didn't you would go to another church.
The preacher sounds like David Koresh and Jim Jones mixed with the black panthers. To me that is a pretty good reason NOT to vote for him.  That aside I think raise taxes at this time is not less than stupid. The inheratance tax will hurt a lot of people who would not makes millions. Like if Tamets mom died and left us her land we wouldn't be able to pay that  tax without getting a loan.
Socialized medicine is just like others it is not for the REALLY sick. My mother is on medicaid and she wanted some treatment and the doctor told her she was too fat. SO it won't happen. Ben and kids like him would be left out in the cold because some doctors see them as untreatable.

Now I do disagree some with John McCain but I do agree with No new taxes. He promises to expose pork barreling. I know he will do that because he has and is doing that now. Beside the fact of he has a record of how he votes and Obama does not. Wait he does and it is vote present. Sorry but as president you have to decide yes or no. There is no present.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »
Their point is we need change. That their point every time we get a new president. They always claim change and the change is higher taxes amoungst other BS. It has ALWAYS been when the Democrates are in office the US takes a down turn economically. Who was in office during the depression? Remember Jimmy Carter? How about silly Billy? I remember been there done that. The housing market took a huge down turn during Bill Clinton. Think it's bad now it was even worse then.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:27:08 PM by Bob Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Waitin on Cross

• Mega Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »
TRUE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ASHLEY NELSON

Offline irlucky

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 06:09:44 PM »
Regarding the posting....some of us don't like to post because we disagree and I don't care to be called an idiot because I don't think like they do. 
Lou Dobbs just stated that we will be 407 billion in debt for this fiscal year....a record and that is not including the recent bailouts....
I don't know who I will vote for, but I dang sure will not vote for another 8 years of this debt.....

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »
If you've ever applied for any type of financial aid for college you'll better understand where his ability to go to those schools came from. I don't care how much he claims to have worked, blah blah blah....I don't believe it.

Minorities and teenage/young unwed mothers are entitled to more money than the "average" American. I'm sure they get even more when they start going for "big" career type degrees as well. You know those groups like the NAACP have all kinds of programs out there to help the minorities succeed. There's nothing in place for the average person....just work your rear off and hope you rank higher than the next average person.

I had scholarships to several major universities in the state. I chose to stay here and go to a community college. I graduated in the top 5% of my class, with honors. My mom was single and had raised me since I was 3 by herself. My parents divorced when I was 3, my dad died when I was 9.
It's amazing, but during custody wars/divorces, you can have it put in the final court orders if the other parent has to continue to pay child support or assist with college expenses, but when you are receiving social security from a dead parent, the government refuses to assist once you graduate high school.
Anyhow...because I was attending a community college, my graduation status, my ACT/SAT scores, etc didn't matter. Those are the things that qualified me for the scholarships I had to all the other schools. When I went to apply for federal aid (grants) because we figured I would qualify (by the way, I moved out of my mom's house during spring break of my senior year and prior to that, she was NOT making an excessive amount of money for two people to live on)...I was told #1 - my mom's income would continue to count against me for financial aid reasons for two years after moving out and #2 - she made too much money. I don't want to post her personal income info here, but I can tell you it was, by NO MEANS, too much...

I was told the only chance I stood of getting aid (honest to God the counselor told me this) was if I became PREGNANT or WAITED to go to school.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »
I don't really have time to post on this so I will probably sound like an idiot....but here goes it won't be the first time.  Putting his religion aside, his ancestory, his affiliations with certain people, all this aside.
If you don't think about anything but what has he done since he was in office and what is his stand on taxes, what direction does he have for our govenment to go in, where does he stand on our military service....these things.  Think just about that and it scares me.
EXACTLY!!!
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »
Well I am not for him, niether am I against him, but it looks like he may be the only choice I have. McCain is promising more of the same type of administration of G.W. comparing apples to apples I can definately say that the housing market is down so bad the government is bailing out the mortgage companies and  we have "record" debt, makes me wonder how anyone can think times are better :ALONE:
One thing I will never forget is :REMEMBER: I have a nephew and a cousin in the Marines, I have cousins in the Army and my son with his fiance just signed up in the Army and the Navy. My father served in WWII, German occupation and Korea, he was MIA twice behind enemy lines, he recieved 2 purple hearts and I can't even begin to recount the amount of medals he was awarded.
Don't demonize another American, just because you don't want him to win. I hate mud slinging. I don't trust any politician any further than I can throw the sucker. I do like Biden, Obama will probably be assassinated by neo nazis and Biden will be president.