8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 35214 times)

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »
Just a quick check in. Haven't had much time to get on the computer. We came home on Thursday, but have been back to the doctor and the clinic for bloodwork 3 times due to her weight loss and jaundice. She was 7.14 when she was born but lost down to 7.3. She is now  back up to about 7.8 and doing well. Having to wake her every 3 hours to feed. Having some trouble with the breast feeding so I am just pumping and giving it to her in bottles, since Tuesday. Whatever works right. My little piranha/bulldog just is too aggressive and can't get the latch on correct. So we had to come to a compromise.

Hope everyone is doing well - like I said, haven't had much time to read all the daily posts, so I just came to this one to catch up.
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2009, 12:04:08 PM »
Welcome back! Glad to hear from ya! If it weren't for being able to post from my phone I'd be way out of touch with the board. I hear ya on 'bulldog'! haha Cody warned me too, two words - snappin turtle! LOL ;-) so far so good, Bradley is figuring out his job description pretty quick. I look forward to him coming home, for now NICU is our second home. I kind of have a feeling he'll be home sometime the last week of this month.   
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline TxRodeoChick

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »
Hey everybody! Baby Allen & I are doing great! I'm 19 weeks & feeling great! We go back to the doctor a week from today to find out if we're having a little cowboy or cowgirl!! I can't wait! I'm glad to hear that everybody's doing good...Whit & Cody I can't wait to meet your little angels! I'll do my best to post next week after we visit the doctor. :)

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »
hey Miss B ;-) So good to hear you guys are doing good. I'm voting for Team Blue!!!

All is good here. Bradley is up to 4lb 12.1oz as of last weigh in. Today is a big day, we have built up to no more tube feeds. Yay ;-) he's got to nurse for everything he gets. He's going to be tired until he gets adjusted but it's a giant step in the right direction for him to come home. I got an email notification that some of the nursery furniture is ready to be picked up today.

Cody or Lacee - if u see this please post that new pic I sent last night. Thank ya 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline TxRodeoChick

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #379 on: July 14, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »
Hubby & I got to see our little sweet pea yesterday AND we're having a girl!! :)

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #380 on: July 14, 2009, 06:34:25 PM »
Hubby & I got to see our little sweet pea yesterday AND we're having a girl!! :)

Future Miss Four States!! I can see it already ;-)

Bradley got to come home Thursday. It's the best ever to have him home! I sit & look at him and as hokey as it sounds, I truly can't imagine my life without him.

Come on - where are y'all? We updates & pics.