Draw and Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: INFO ON BESS CHANEY BENEFIT AT MARSHALL  (Read 1174 times)

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
INFO ON BESS CHANEY BENEFIT AT MARSHALL
« on: May 22, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »
I wanted to let everyone know we WILL be having a Cowboy Church service from 12:30pm - 1:00pm before the open starts.  I know some won't be able to make it as that is about the exhibitions will be scheduled to shut off (but we aren't going to turn down money in this case since it is a benefit for Bess) but I talked to Chris Burris, Bar None Church-Henderson, and he asked if he could do a short Church service.  I thought everyone would like that and I encourage all those that are free to come attend!  All I can say is BE READY because he told me he had something really awesome lined out!!  Chris and his wife Heather are wonderful people!

We plan on having it in the room beside the concession area......I will also be setting up SOME of the silent auction items tomorrow night so everyone will have a chance to bid on them if you can't be there all weekend....Sherry Yates will be setting up the remaining items on Saturday.

Come with plenty of money because I think we are going to have some items you will REAAALLLY want to purchase!! 

To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: INFO ON BESS CHANEY BENEFIT AT MARSHALL
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »
I wish I could come, but Marshall is a long way from me.  But I will send out my prayers for a highly successful benefit auction and barrel race.   May you, also, be richly blessed, Dina, for doing this wonderful thing for Bess!!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »
Yea, it is a pretty good drive for you! 

Thank you....I'm just helping out a friend, that's all......you would do the same thing so I'm sure not anything special.  :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

But thank you again.....hope you have a great weekend!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »
bumpity bump

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 01:45:03 PM »
lol We may have something to donate. My dad built towel bars and whatever else you need in a bathroom and has a bunch of hook he made all out of horse shoes. They've sat in a corner for about two years cause he never put them up and now my mom has went and did something else.
Mine as well donate them I guess.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »
 :()& :()& :()& :()& You guys have fun and Make some money for Bess!!! Dang, i wish I was going to be to be there >THUD< But, with Joe in the hospital, my reason to haul to Marshall went with him....OK, just let me know where to send the MONEY!!!!  <COLOR GRIN> <COLOR GRIN> <COLOR GRIN> <COLOR GRIN>

Offline blueboy

• Extreme Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 08:33:49 AM »
Any results?  <HI> <HI>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »
 :TIGGER: