May 1st-22nd

RULES
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues
MAY 28 8am-6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are OPEN
Printable Entry Form

Author Topic: A SNEAK PEEK AT THE NEXT CLINIC---NEW BRAUNFELS!! "BARREL RACING ON THE BAHN!!"  (Read 6242 times)

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
Also...I'm going to beg Gary to grill hot dogs for us Saturday after the clinic, so we can all hang out there at the arena....checking
on a little music fest for after that too.....we got a huge weekend planned for everyone...lots of learning, fellowship and fun to be had!

I'll post up the schedule real soon!! :)

If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
hay no biggie...if i cant make the actual clinic i can head out after my NBHA with no horsies and just party like a rock star!!! wooohooo!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
well no go for me that weekend. i have our nbha state show that weekend (if i go) and then my other grandmother wants me to go to Tennessee with her for a vacation so not sure which one i will go to but i will have too miss this clinic too.... :(
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline slidenride

I want to come, I live down south of I10 and this is so close.  Count me in.

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
 laura those dates look real good for me and maybe hubby.iwill schedule trip to orlando to visit scott later.he will be so mad if he finds out i'm going barrelracing and not coming to visit till later.this sounds so much fun.
  or nbha shows are on break till end of june with so much going on.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Those dates look good to me too cause Mom will have gone home...that is if she can make it to Texas. But Jeff said I have to find a way to pay ALL my bills before I can plan a fun trip.... Hmmmm

Offline maddiesroxy

Hey Laura. Sent you a video to your 'I belive' email address.

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
This is the first chance I've been back on the board in two days...I'll go check my email to that addy!!

Guys...we should have the advertising up on the "Barrel Racing on the Bahn" by Thursday..."officially" announce the
dates---and get the registration forms up and running for this event by then as well.   Just keep your eye on the
front page of ebarrelracing...and there will be a link to the webpage for easy access...
I have a confirmation trip to New Braunfels on Wednesday where we will be meeting all the parties involved and
making sure our accomodations are set up and a meeting with the river tube folks....ect ect.....
All should be confirmed by Thursday and we'll be ready to start taking reservations. :)

Look out New Braunfels!!  Here we come!!  :)

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
sounds fun but i am again gonna have to skip this one, there is our NBHA state show that weekend but if i don't go there i am going to Tennesse for a vacation with my moms mom and her sister and some of my cousins. if it was done the week before then i could have went.
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
sounds fun but i am again gonna have to skip this one, there is our NBHA state show that weekend but if i don't go there i am going to Tennesse for a vacation with my moms mom and her sister and some of my cousins. if it was done the week before then i could have went.

Don't worry Farel Lee....I'm making plans to come to La. --- its gonna be a stop here pretty soon!!  Shhhh...can't really go into it now...but
I'm working on it!!

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau

Don't worry Farel Lee....I'm making plans to come to La. --- its gonna be a stop here pretty soon!!  Shhhh...can't really go into it now...but
I'm working on it!!

that will work sounds great!!!!! i am due for a clinic too go too that is for sure....
SWEET THING

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
I spoke to Susan Eaton today from Always About You Photography when I was at CTBRA this afternoon. She is "very" interested in coming to take pro photos (Not that Deedoe and Katie's mom don't do an outstanding job at snapping candids at the clinics. LOL) But pro photos allow you the opportunity to buy a memory and Susan does a WONDERFUL (and at a very reasonable cost, I might add) job at the barrel races she attends. She did the pictures for the Sweetheat Race for those of you who came. She's been shooting the CTBRAs for those of you who go to those races.

I told her to pack her swimsuit cause we were going tubing Sunday. LOL
It's shaping up to be a heck of a weekend!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'

Offline Donk

• Fossil
I've already prepped hubby about this trip and he may make this one with me!!!  Got it on the calendar as "tenative" but really excited about coming!!
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
dang i will be in arkansas that weekend but there will be more to come!!!

Mchoss--i love pro pics but golly most of the prices have gotton so out of hand u can hardly afford to buy at the big shows any more..and even some of the smaller ones..including videos as well..just outragenous.....
can't wait till May!!!

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
Deb, Susan's pics are really very reasonable. $18 IIRC for an 8x10. If you've been to a show she's shot, she takes a gazillion pics of each run. 3 or 4 PER barrel and 2 or more runouts. I've seen Action, Pixelworx, Keeton, Springer... and this lady is the best I've seen. Met her last year in Rockdale, well, no I bought a pic for a friend from a race in Rockdale. Emailed, spoke to her on the phone, recommended her to several people and producers based off what I saw on her website and how nice the pic I bought turned out. I didn't actually meet her until the Sweetheart Race. She doesn't print onsite but the turn around from order to arrival is scary fast.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'