Draw and Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I WANT A FREE DVD! PLEASE KEEP ME ALIVE! KEEP IT GOING! If I win...Party!  (Read 22318 times)

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
Re: I want a Free DVD!I want to see some pics too! I have posted some!
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »
Hey rm, gotta help ya win so i can borrow the dvd!!!!!! Help keep this going!!!! <:)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2007, 11:43:46 AM »
8 pages and climbing
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2007, 12:24:46 PM »
 ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ Come on guys, I'm waiting on you to talk. A long day at work and nothing to do so lets get something goin'!!! Does anyone know of any barrel races this weekend in Southeast Texas???

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2007, 09:43:56 PM »
Hey rm, gotta help ya win so i can borrow the dvd!!!!!! Help keep this going!!!! <:)

Sure! I will let you borrow it! (hi there)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »
8 pages and climbing

Looks like everyone is off for the weekend! Man, I really wanted to get more post than Donk! Hey, do I get a DVD for strong effort as a Novice?????? <NOT WORTHY>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Re: I want a Free DVD! Need Foal Names! Wish yall a safe and happy Easter!
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 10:53:11 PM »
Come on guys! Just a few behind Donk! Help me win this thing! We were doing sooo good! I promise to help anyone next week! I bought a new mare yesterday...her name is Bring On The Day! She is Jody O Toole and Pacific Bailey....Breeding to Dash for Catalyst..need name suggestions for the foal! <HI>

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
Re: I want a Free DVD! NEED FOAL NAMES!!!Wish yall a safe and happy Easter!
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2007, 09:28:08 AM »
I'm no good with names. I need one for next year's foal too (www.allbreedpedigree.com/zipsmoondiamond and www.allbreedpedigree.com/bardocshickory).

I'm still looking for a 'barn' name for my new 2 year old. Hubby has been calling him Jr since he's the full brother to my good horse, but I don't wanna call him Jr. No part of his registered name is appropriate either (Bar Doc's Pal) because we already call the older one Pal and his sire's name is Bar Doc (Bar Docs Hickory).

I like your mare.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2007, 09:43:44 AM »
How about...Pacific Catalyst

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
How about...Pacific Catalyst
I like it! We also had a reccomendation for Cashin Bailey OToole but i do want to put the Catalyst name in there!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »
I'm no good with names. I need one for next year's foal too (www.allbreedpedigree.com/zipsmoondiamond and www.allbreedpedigree.com/bardocshickory).

I'm still looking for a 'barn' name for my new 2 year old. Hubby has been calling him Jr since he's the full brother to my good horse, but I don't wanna call him Jr. No part of his registered name is appropriate either (Bar Doc's Pal) because we already call the older one Pal and his sire's name is Bar Doc (Bar Docs Hickory).

I like your mare.
I tried to go to Allbreedpedigree and nothing came up for those two....Tell me what their bloodlines are and I can help!
I would call your 2yo "Hick" or even just good old Doc......Show me a picture and I can help there too! I like to create a barn name from their reg. name or from their pedigree. We have a mare named MJG Scottish Scoot....They called her baby or scooter...Bad choices in my barn! She was not a "Baby"...she was a "MARE" <IMSOMAD> and scooter is a boys name. So, I looked up Scottish things and came up with Chivas...It fits. She is easy on the eyes, smooth at first and burns coming up! Well, she is just a "mare" and acts like one sometimes! The new mare is called Bring On The Day... I call her Day or Dayo. Seems to fit! Chvas's foal is Hot Scotch Tottie and we call her Tot or Tottie...sometimes Tater Tot! I got to name my stud colt and his name is JOESSTREAKINFORCASH and we call him Joe. Gabe is Los Verdes Gabriel...Duh, Gabe! I also have a 3 yo named Hickory Eyed Peppy that we call Hick. I just put him up for sale today, so I will share the name Hick with ya!  :)/\\

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
Ok, I also have to help my dad name his new stud colt! He is doc's lynx, magnolia bar, sugar bars, peptonita, dash for cash, raise your glass, special effort, easy jet, and yada, yada yada...He is a sorrel with a star. My Dad likes to have z bar in the name....The best I can come up with is Z Bar Lynx to Cash......Any other names?

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2007, 04:34:07 PM »
I forgot the spaces in their names. I wasn't thinking clearly this morning.
www.allbreedpedigree.com/zips+moon+diamond and www.allbreedpedigree.com/bar+docs+hickory
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »
Wow, ok....alot of names! Sheza Moonin for Cash, Zippin for Cash, Zippin Zevi, Sheza Highbrow Zipper, High Tailin for Cash,
Moon over Hickory, High on Cash, High Cash Catalyst, Zevi's Cash Converter, Docs Zppin for Cash, Cash to Burn,
Burnin on Hickory,

I guess you need to tell me what you want to use in the horse's name! HA! Way too many good ones to use! That is gonna be one well bred baby! Let me know what names you for sure want to be a part of the registered name! <ROCKON>

Offline blackpercheron

• I love my Border Collie who is my best friend!
I've got a jillion blooper DVDs so I'll contribute.

I can't drink margaritas though. I'm allergic to Tequila (or at least I think so). It makes me feel like my brain is going to explode. I'm no weenie, but I almost called 911 once because I thought I was going to die.
You're probably allergic to the worm, or whatever perservative they use, if in fact that is used in Tequila. Sometimes you'll find sulfites in these adult beverages. Personally, I like Scotch straight up, but that's just my opinion. LOL
"Horses should be trained in such a way that they not only love their riders, but look forward to being with then." Xenophon

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2007, 05:36:30 PM »
Hey, thats funny! I just had a filly born here and we named her hot scotch tottie! he dam was MJG Scottish Scoot...I call her Chivas! My whole family prefer scotch....that could mean something bad....