8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Lavinia Trull (wars) was inducted into the Bell county Ring Of Honor today!  (Read 4286 times)

Offline bamyers

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU CUZ LAVINIA.  YOU AND WARS HAVE MADE ME VERY HAPPY.  THAT HORSE TRUELY NEEDED YOU AND ONLY YOU.  HE HAS COME SO FAR WITH YOU FROM THE DAY WE PICKED 'EM UP 2 YEARS AGO TO NOW!!!  I AM BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS MY FAMILY AND AS MY FRIEND...  THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW LAVINIA--I HAVE KNOWN IN MY 23 YEARS NO OTHER AS CRAZY, AS CLASSY OR AS KIND AS SHE!!  CONGRATULATIONS COUSIN LAVINIA AND LUCKY JET WARS!!!!!  BLAKE A MYERS   <ROCKON>

Offline spearsalb

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Here is a picture, Lavinia did not compete at this show, but she "tuned" on all of us!

Nancy (Smith) Green, Lavinia, Anita Blackwell (my mom), Me, Kathy Wright and LeaAnne Wright-Palmer at Temple Barn.

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
I think it is the other way round We keep her straight. Well kinda anyway
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
a Big congrats Lavinia !!!!  now maybe bob will let you retire the broomstick???
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
a friend of mine , got one of those buckles also...

Who was it?   Joe Roberts  from Scurry
A couple people I know also received awards out there. Unfortunately, I forgot about the whole thing until it was over and another friend that went called me about it.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.