Event Info Click Here

Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Thank You From Pam Little  (Read 5220 times)

Offline Pam

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Thank You From Pam Little
« on: November 18, 2005, 02:46:30 PM »
Thank you to all my friends and familiy who have been praying for my recovery.  I praise daily for all of the people who have helped me since my accident. I was very fortunate for my SIL Kathy Muehlen and an EMT to be at Diamond W to take care of me until the ambulance arrived. Also, for my good friend Becky Yeary our NBHA TX 19 Director to help with my daughter Shannon by going in the ambulance with her as she is only 11; and Lil Bussey for driving Kathy to the hospital and then taking Becky, Kathy and Shannon back to the arena.

I have heard that Pam Denney, Brynn Denney, Lisa McCool and Destry Fleming helped take care of our horses. Also, that they had a prayer for me at my run #18 on Saturday at the UWinMore. Thank you to all these people working at UWinMore.

At this time I can only remember my daughter running #3 Friday night.  I was so excited as she had a nice run. I ran #19 but do not remember even going down the alley. I do not remember being in the ICU until Sunday night. I do have some problems with memory but it is improving daily. My husband Jim, my daughter Shannon and my son Logan in addition to all our family/friends have been taking care of me.

My doctor has not allowed me to go back to work yet. He sent me for a CT scan last week and he stated this week that the damages are repairing.  He has me scheduled to go to a neurologist on Wednesday and will decide when I can go back to work after her gets the neurologists statements.

Being I do not remember anything I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that prayed and helped me and my family.  I have been able to get out of the house to a couple of the NBHA TX19 barrel races to get my computer there. It has the NBHA entries and results progam I developed on it to run the show/do the payouts. We are so fortunate to have all the NBHA & BRAT friends that have come up to talk to me and say how they have been praying for our family. The barrel racing friends in both associations Shannon and I belong to are so great. If you can imagine us having a prayer before the barrel races you will know how faithful the awesome people are in this area.  Isn't GOD GREAT!!

May God Bless You Also.  <(' ')>

P.S. Please disregard any grammer/spelling errors at this time until I get totally back to health.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 10:02:12 AM by littlep »

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
Re: Thank You From Pam Little
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 03:07:56 PM »
SOOOO glad to hear you are doing better and are able to get out a little bit!!  We miss you and are still praying that you can get back in the saddle and back to work real soon!!  Love ya!

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 03:56:09 PM »
Praise God for your recovery!  You surely gave us a scare..   The people in this sport are wonderful!   And YES!!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 05:04:53 PM »
Pam, we are all so greatful to Our Lord for the recovery you are making.  Keeping you and your family in our prayers.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline Pam

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 02:24:43 PM »
I am back to work today per the doctor this a.m. I will find out next week how the MRI and EEG went. 

My grandma's funeral went well. I think my husband and I brought the cold weather down to TX from WI on the tail of the airplane on Tuesday. 

It has been very nice seeing all the fellow employees at UNTHSCFW and being able to thank them also for all the prayers that saved me.

Happy Holidays to all.