Draw and Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Wieght Loss Leader Board on page 51 - Somebody is making a move!  (Read 53179 times)

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Re: Weight Loss Wagon Leader Board posted on Page 15!!
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2008, 11:00:37 AM »
Congrats Rafter D!

Well, I'm not going to get down about my gain, since I have been working out for about 3 weeks now, I think it's probably about time I started to put on muscle, and since I had lost 10 lbs before we started I guess it's about time that the muscle started to come on.  I think I will wait to take my measurements till the end of December and send them in Punkin.  I do feel better though, even my temperment is changing, not so depressed anymore.  I feel more like my old self, fun and full of life.  Boy I hope that keeps on going!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline nutnfancy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »
Way to go Rafter D  <NOT WORTHY>  <NOT WORTHY>  <NOT WORTHY>

And to everyone else keep it up it's gonna be worth it!!

Today I have had ZERO calories because I have been to busy to eat does that mean I can eat my breakfast calories for lunch also or should I just save those??? The devil in me says eat them  >:D  

It's almost lunch time and I am starving all I can think of is FOOD FOOD FOOD.

I did stay under 1200 calories yesterday not the 1000 I was shooting for but not bad.
NutnFancy

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2008, 11:06:06 AM »
Ok guys my secret is my son and a very controlled eating program. I am on a diet with lots of protein and my carbs and starches are all broke down and I have a food list that i go by and it seems to help. I also have a list that has the FREE foods on it. Plus I eat about every three hours NEVER go over four hours with out eating or drinking one of my protein drinks. I have a protein and a fruit and veg from my list.  I also have a list of foods from fast food and steak houses that are in my area and I can go and eat there and pick foods off my list from their menus. AS LONG AS I KEEP FROM CHEATING I WILL BE OK. I also incorporate my daily barn chores into my work out program. I was shown how to do barn chores that are the same as being in the gym. Everything from the AB machine- the treadmill. So i dont have to go to the gym just workout in the barn.  AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

OH YEAH LADIES STAY AWAY FROM YOUR BAKED POTAOES IF YOU MUST HAVE ON ONLY EAT 1/2 OF A SMALL ONE IT IS ON MY BAD FOOD LIST. IF YOU EAT IT YOU CAN HAVE NO BREAD OR EVEN BREADING ON THE FOODS YOU EAT. ALSO DONT EAT TORTILLIA 1 TORTILLA EQUALLS 2 SLICES OF BREAD!!!!!! AND WATCH YOUR PORK AND OTHER MEAT INTAKES. AND ONLY HARD CHEESES. AND A LIMITED AAMOUNT OF THOSE.  Sounds like i cant eat much but my good food list is longer than my bad food list.
AND lots and lots of water.

People If I can do it anyone can.
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline nutnfancy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
Sounds like a new work out video in the making call it Pitch the Fork  :ROFL2:
NutnFancy

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2008, 11:16:35 AM »
I call it my scoopin the poopin bop. :ROFL2:

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »
Congratulations Rafter!!!

Water does wonders!  I'm not much of a water drinker but i am getting better and better about it.  No more kool-aid and I've actually cut out my tea that I thought I couldn't live without.  Sometimes I slip a diet coke in there but only for a sugar fix.

HINT TO WEIGH-IN!!!  Get on your scale 1st thing in the morning....straight out of bed and after you go potty.  No showers or breakfast or anything.  You'll weigh much less this way!!

Also, the my-calorie-counter website has done wonders for my consumption control!  Easy to set-up and keep updated!
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline FlyingHRanch

• Elite Member
  • TMS Markettas Flash
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2008, 11:28:27 AM »
What calorie counter website do you use? 

When you get thrown from a horse, you've got to get up and get back on.....unless you were thrown into a cactus, then you have to roll around on the ground, and scream in pain.

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2008, 11:52:50 AM »
www.my-calorie-counter.com

Absolutely free, lots of advice!

It will track your daily calorie count.  All you have to do is search the food and enter it.  If its not there you can enter it yourself.  It will also help you track your measurements, weight loss, and daily calorie intake.  It will let you enter a beginning weight, ending weight, time span and then will figure how many calories you are allowed to consume daily in order to meet your goal.

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2008, 01:25:32 PM »
I've been using alli with good results, no problems what so ever. I think as long as you don't exceed your fat grams there will be no problems. I was real proud of the 5 pounds I lost last week. But I always lose big the first week and then my body says OMG she tricked me and then starts holing on to whats left :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »
I tried the Alli for a while and liked it but i wasn't very dedicated to losing then  *:o

But I am now soooo I am trying to work on watching my consumption and if I hit a wall....may go back to the Alli

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »
who was it talking about solo slim? or something like that?
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2008, 02:01:20 PM »
I tried alli too, did ok with it until I went to a week long barrel race and had to eat arena food and then it was all over with and almost all over. :ROFL2: I decided that diet wasnt for me and then gave it up and just started watching what I was eating then I came accross this program and it is really seeming to work and I get to eat REAL food. even easy to follow while on the road. THANK GOODNESS for that. especially with my move comming up.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE LETS REMEMBER THIS IS FOR OUR HEALTH. LETS REMEMBER HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY. NOBODY NEEDS TO LOOK ANOREXIC. PLEASE REMEMBER HEALTHY..

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »
I got a PM about this and of course replied, but then it occurred that some others of you might want to know this too . . .
For those of you who might be wondering .  .  . or want to keep track of your own progress
the formula I use to calculate your % of body weight lost is:

(total weight lost/starting weight)100=x%

So if you started at 100 lbs and lost 2 lbs (besides being my arch enemy), you would go . . .
2/100=.02
.02*100=2
That evil thin soul would have lost 2% of their body weight!
And I hope that all of you would join me in the intervention!
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2008, 02:26:23 PM »
  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
I tried alli too, did ok with it until I went to a week long barrel race and had to eat arena food and then it was all over with and almost all over. :ROFL2: I decided that diet wasnt for me and then gave it up and just started watching what I was eating then I came accross this program and it is really seeming to work and I get to eat REAL food. even easy to follow while on the road. THANK GOODNESS for that. especially with my move comming up.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE LETS REMEMBER THIS IS FOR OUR HEALTH. LETS REMEMBER HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY. NOBODY NEEDS TO LOOK ANOREXIC. PLEASE REMEMBER HEALTHY..
  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:

Yeah its funny now but really wasnt funny then, but i had Dakota with me and he had to run and call his dad and say "hey dad guess what mom almost **** herself today after eating a cheesburger." Talk about wanting to KILL a kid and a husband.