Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues Prior
8am-6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are OPEN
Printable EF
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Jurassic Winter Classic Chiller ONLINE ENTRY FORM is up  (Read 6016 times)

Offline cjakerock

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Jurassic Winter Classic Chiller ONLINE ENTRY FORM is up
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »
Wow!  I thought the Jan Jurassic last year was a one time thing, guess not huh?  
Me too.  That falls the same weekend again as the D&G in Chickasha.  Oh Well!  I guess I'll be missing this one again.  Loyal to D&G!
My thoughts to, Amy, but horse has been sick (not really, but passing blood in urine) and will be seeing internist next week.  Hope I get to go
I hope you horse is okay!
Thanks, Tamet.  Me too.  LoneStar thinks it is from when he, Lord only knows how, but wormed his way out of his blanket that weekend it was soooo cold, and hopefully just bruised his right kidney.  Hope to know more for sure Wed.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:24:00 AM by Tamet Gould »
Till we meet again, I love you Dad 1/25/35 - 4/30/11

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 05:51:28 PM »
Wow!  I thought the Jan Jurassic last year was a one time thing, guess not huh?  
Me too.  That falls the same weekend again as the D&G in Chickasha.  Oh Well!  I guess I'll be missing this one again.  Loyal to D&G!
My thoughts to, Amy, but horse has been sick (not really, but passing blood in urine) and will be seeing internist next week.  Hope I get to go
I hope you horse is okay!
Thanks, Tamet.  Me too.  LoneStar thinks it is from when he, Lord only knows how, but wormed his way out of his blanket that weekend it was soooo cold, and hopefully just bruised his right kidney.  Hope to know more for sure Wed.

See, that's exactly why I won't put a blanket on Aloha at night any more. Every time I have, when I get there to feed he's out of it. Front buckles are still fastened but the straps are off or broken. I'm afraid he'll get hung up and break a leg. Mine only get blankets when they are standing at the trailer now.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:25:11 AM by Tamet Gould »

Offline W F O

• Mega Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 07:07:38 PM »
WWOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JURASSIC RACE !!!!!!!
IT IS GONNA BE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOVE THE GLENROSE PEN AND THE
GROUND IS ALLWAAAAYYYSSSSS SO FLIPPEN AWESOME !!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE
EVERYONE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here We Go WFO !!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 06:26:21 AM »
Im with ya!   Just wish Final was cleared to run and in shape.   :(
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline W F O

• Mega Member
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 03:56:51 PM »
Im with ya!   Just wish Final was cleared to run and in shape.   :(
How much longer on Final Tamet ???? I finally got to make a run on my
little fat yellow horse...........I didn't push him we just kinda cruised thru, he hung
a toe on the second a went almost all the way back to the timer but he caught
himself and went on !!! Lots of room for improvement, but it's just gonna take a
little time.
Here We Go WFO !!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 05:06:30 PM »
Going to do one more ultra sound in Jan to see if all abnormalities have disappeared in the suspensory.   Then will start working at getting him fit again.   So hopefully by April.   
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline W F O

• Mega Member
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 07:45:28 PM »
Going to do one more ultra sound in Jan to see if all abnormalities have disappeared in the suspensory.   Then will start working at getting him fit again.   So hopefully by April.   
April is just around the corner,hang tight !!!  LOL
Here We Go WFO !!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 08:16:48 PM »
I know  :-[