8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: "CRUISE FOR 2"- NBHA TX#26  (Read 12170 times)

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: "CRUISE FOR 2"- NBHA TX#26
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2007, 08:33:39 AM »
Ditto to Rodeomom.  It was a great barrel race and we had a great time.  Thanks rodeomom for helping keep the kiddos entertained.   Had a good run on Saturday and was having a good run on Sunday until I got to that dang 3rd barrel.  Had fun anyway.  Thanks Debbi for putting this on.  I know it's a lot of hard work for you and we appreciate it.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline themurphy6

• Elite Member
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2007, 08:42:07 AM »
Congratulations to Mike and Jaci!  It was our first time in that pen and we really liked it - good ground and all our horses had nice runs (even Morgan came back in the youth on her new horse and did much better- takes her a while to get confident on one). 
See you at the next race!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2007, 09:02:23 AM »
It was a great show..thanks Debbie!

My 4 year old worked real nice both days...I was proud she ran a 16.5 yesterday but no $$$....thats alright she is going to be nice & I am excited about her!  Spud ran a 15.6 & his dumb jockey (that would be me) sat down a fraction too soon at the third barrel and just barely clipped it down leaving it... <IMSOMAD>  Oh well...still proud of the horses!  :)/\\
See yall next weekend!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline meandmo

• Veteran Member
  • Proud Softball Mom
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2007, 09:18:38 AM »
Well, I got to run Saturday.  Ran in the 2D but no money.  Elmo wasn't acting right when I was warming him up and almost drew out but decided to just cruise him in and see what happened.  Wanted to go Sunday but had to help a friend of mine build an arena for her kid to ride in.  I paid the $5 to quailfy for the trip and then didn't get to ride both days.  So who won it?  Maybe they need someone to go with them LOL

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2007, 04:16:12 PM »
Silly! I won it!!!!! And yup, Jeff wants to go with me! We are going to use it for our honeymoon!  <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON>

Offline The Berbs

• Elite Member
  • Sun shines on a Dogs @$$ once in a while!!
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2007, 06:51:47 PM »
We had a great time this past weekend!!  It was a good show & the ground was good also.  It wasnt as bad as I thoguht it was goning 2 be, after the way people talked.  But my paint & JD handled it really well.  aAnd if you know JD he is VERY VERY picky on the ground he runs on, ever since he had the stifle injury that required surgery & more then 8 months off.   All in all a great show!!     <ROCKON>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2007, 07:29:43 AM »
I agree! The ground was spectacular! It was an awesome show! Thanks NBHA TX #26!!!  >PEACE<

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
Thanks NBHA 26 for a fun weekend!  It was a blast!  Thanks to RodeoMom and Mrs Judy for helping corral the kiddos!  Shelbers was so exhausted by Monday AM that she even slept until 8 AM - which NEVER happens.  Thanks to Mike with the help on my paint horse.  Tell him it was his work that almost got me smoked at the first.  Just kidding!  I REALLY REALLY appreciate the help tho.  (The ground and the wall were approaching my head REAL fast!  DOH!) Congrats to Gabes Babe on winning the cruise!  Way to go!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2007, 11:46:28 AM »
Thanks! R U the one that got really close to the fence on the first? I know that Megan did too! Man, that ground was great! It really held up! I was shocked! Thanks Mike for helping our awesome tractor driver with the ground!  >PEACE<

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2007, 11:49:41 AM »
OH, the ground was so good that Gabe the Babe got down in the dirt for his first time ever!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 11:51:38 AM by Gabe's Babe »