8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: "CRUISE FOR 2"- NBHA TX#26  (Read 12174 times)

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
Re: "CRUISE FOR 2"- NBHA TX#26
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 12:58:04 PM »
You guys are too good!!!   I had no idea that anything else was up but the saddle.   By the way...all you guys reading this that isn't a member of TX 26 - My gang got together and bought me a Lynn McKenzie Special....plus a bunch of tack to go with it.   I don't feel worthy - but I will take it!!! hehe!!!     I was literally in shock for days and just looked at it before it really sank in that it was mine!!  I have NEVER had a saddle of my own before this one.  I always rode either my dad's saddle, my husbands saddle, then my girls saddles.  This is MY first one!!  My thank you note in the newsletter just didn't express my true feelings b/c I couldn't find the words !!
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 02:41:46 PM »
oops!!   <WOOH>
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 09:13:00 PM »
UMMMM sorry if I ruined any suprise!!!! I am soooooo glad you love your gear! It was really a thoughful gift and will last you a lot longer than a cruise!!!!!! We have to keep you as our director for atleast 5 more years......then you can have a cruise! >PEACE<

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 02:25:37 AM »
5 more years???  Why that magic number??   As of now, I plan on staying for awhile. You can't get rid of me very easy!!!  You guys keep supporting TX26 and I will be here until you get tired of me.  I had a LOT  going on in the past 10 years....in Dec. 1997 my dad got a pancreas and kidney transplant, then 23 days later (still Dec. 97) my husband had an aneurysm leak in his head and gave him permanent damage.  I was already committed to the directorship for Jan. 1998.  Then my mom became ill with a very rare kidney disease and went on dialysis and she had a transplant a couple of years ago.  In the meantime, the boss that I worked for (25 yrs) became ill with cancer and I helped oversee him and he passed away in 2003 and I've been dealing his insane family since 2003.  That's all settled, finally,  and now.....dad is bedridden but things are going smoothly (as of today).  SOOOOOO, do ya wonder why I got tired???   On the flip side, being director took my mind off of things and it's probably saved me from a nervous breakdown!!!  Plus I've meet some great lifetime friends!!!!!!
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 12:47:41 PM »
ummm  ... rmbarrelracer where are you today??  I guess you're getting heart results, etc.   BE SURE TO LET US KNOW!!!!  My prayers are with you!!

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 01:13:07 PM »
I would love the NFR trip!!! You know I am a diehard barrel setter now, so I'll work them and anything else you need. I'm looking forward to it!!!!! :-*

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 01:56:30 PM »
You're a sweetie!!!!   I look forward to having fun with you!!  Is Sarah still liking all the work that goes into it??

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »
Sarah loves everything about barrel racing & horses. She loves her horse and takes care of her so good. Hope takes care of Sarah too! I was blessed when we bought Hope. Sarah had never even rode, and took riding lessons and went from running a 38 in Buna to a 21 in Liberty and a 19 in Silsbee. She is steadily improving and has learned great horsemanship skills. I look for her to be a pro before long! The thing that makes my heart jump with joy is everytime she runs, she has this big smile on her face. She is my angel and I am so proud of her!

OK, I'll quit bragging! :*

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
TXBOSS--well u sure do put on a good front cuz i only see you work your butt off at the shows and i never see anything but that from you...and always with a smile on your face!! so many now things will calm down and at least your riding again!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 03:04:40 PM »
Sarah fits right in with our group.  Running when your friends are hollering for you makes all the difference in the world!!!!!!

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:43 PM »
debhorses - like I said...being director was probably the only thing that kept me from going insane!!!!!!! (woohoo) (woohoo) (woohoo)   Of course if you ask Pat, he says I'm already crazy!!! :o
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:07:20 PM by TXboss »

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 03:08:15 PM »
1texascowgirl - have you heard from rmbarrelracer today?  She's supposed to be having test run on her heart.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2007, 06:49:33 PM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Just a bumpin! I am bored and decided to cruise through what I thought were old pages! Geez, we talk alot!  :)/\\ Im gonna win a cruise!!!!! YAY! I might just take 1Tex with me! Do you think they will let me take Gabe the Babe or Colt 45?

Gabe would love it! Colt would too! 1Tex and I could drink ritas all day and miss our ponies!  :\\((( But, i am sure once the ritas kick in, we will be happy as a bunch of teenagers!  lol

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2007, 02:59:20 PM »
Yahoo!!!!!  :see-ya: :see-ya: :see-ya: >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE<

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero