8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Charlie John Coffey's wife  (Read 3691 times)

Offline MAP

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Charlie John Coffey's wife
« on: July 11, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »
Not sure if many of you knew who Sarah Coffey was, but I feel sure you have heard of the bulls Skat Kat, Hooter, and Fender Bender.  These bulls came from the Coffey Ranch in Garvin, OK.  Last week Sarah who was Charlie John's wife had a massive stroke and left behind 4 small children.  Their ages range from 7 to 1.  The youngest had her first birthday the day before Sarah passed on to be with the Lord.  This is a huge tragedy to this family.  Sarah had not been as active in barrel racing for the last several years due to getting her family up and going but she loved to ride and run barrels.  Point is, this family needs our prayers!!!  Charlie John is going to need the strength (mentally, physically, and financially) to be momma and daddy to these kids.  Plus, he is now down to one income.  Gaye at buyabucker.com is having an on line benefit auction to help raise money for this family.  I encourage everyone to take the time to visit the website and see if there is anything that might interest you or you may have something to donate. Plus, just curious if any barrel racers in the NE Texas, SW Arkansas, and SE Oklahoma area would like to get together and have a barrel race in Sarah's memory and maybe raise a little money for the family. PM me and maybe we can get something together.