8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: DREAMS COME TRUE YOUV GOT TO BELIVE  (Read 1364 times)

Offline rodeo4life

• Novice Member
DREAMS COME TRUE YOUV GOT TO BELIVE
« on: August 07, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »
I HAVE HAD TROUBLE AFTER TROUBLE WITH THIS EX ROPING HORSE I BOUGHT WHEN I WAS 13 WE BOUGH HIM FOR PRACTICALLY THE PRICE OF DIRT AND NO BODY COULD RIDE HIM HE DIDNT HAVE PAPERS COULDNT LOAD  EVERY POSSIBLE FEAR I HAD HE AANWSERED!!  HAH HE WAS DEFINETLY A STINKER BUT I LOVED HIM EVERY RODEO I WENT TO I WAS TOLD TO GET RID OF THAT HORSE HE CANT DO NUTHIN HE ANT A BARRELHORSE  I WAS CURRENTLY RIDING A FEW OTHER BARREL AND POLE HORSES AT THE TIME BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAD MORE FAITH IN MY STINKER THAN I DID IN THEM! THIS YEAR IS MY 3 YEAR TO OWN THIS HORSE AND ALL I GOT TO SAY IS IAM SOOOOOOOOO GLAD I KEPT BELIEVING IN HIM BECAUSE HE IS A BLESSING SENT FROM GOD HE IS A TRUE CHAMPION ! THIS YEAR  HE IS SITTING FOR THREE SADDLES AND A BUCKEL NOT TO MENTION HE HAS WON A COUPLE THOUSAND THIS YEAR THERE IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE THIS FEELING ALL I GOT TO SAY IS NEVER EVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU CANT DO JUST GET OUT THERE AND SHOW EM HOW A CHAMPION DOES IT!!!! GOOOD LUCK TO ALL

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: DREAMS COME TRUE YOUV GOT TO BELIVE
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 12:46:51 PM »
I do know how you feel. I had several people urge me to get rid of my horse when I first started her because she had issues and we went through some difficult times. This weekend she ran her first 16 second time and we are well on our way to out running the non-believers.

Congratulations to you and your horse. Keep up the good work and keep on believing.  BB)

Offline rodeo4life

• Novice Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 12:55:09 PM »
ha that sounds like a familliar story!!! hahah yeah welll i am glad you and your horse are running your way to the top my only advice is when you get there dont stop!!!

Offline Mary Lyn

• Extreme Member
  • I feel blessed everyday, with all I do have :)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 11:04:34 PM »
Don't let what people say discourage you (anyone). What a person wants & feels on the inside is what they need to push them to accomplish their dreams. There are always some that are so negative & never seem to have anything good to say. Keep people around you that are positive & always believe in yourself <COLOR GRIN>

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 11:40:56 PM »
I LOVE a happy thread!!!! Good for you!! :look:
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.