8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $10,000 ADDED-12 saddles-24 buckles-Trophy Stirrups-Bronc Halters & More!!  (Read 26246 times)

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
Well if we get 1000 entries one of her regular people just passed out.
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Awe, come on JJ, you CAN DO IT   <()>

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
I have already had enough excitment this week.  I need to get a hot water heater for the trailer I'm taking and found one this morning for $299.00!! And that aint installed just the water heater. Once I pick myself up off the floor I guess I'm headed to Alvin to pick it up and beg a friend to help me install it.
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
Yea, but just think, once we get to Waco, you down a few Margaritas, and you will be good to go.  BB)

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
 <HI> hello JJ--get off the floor!! u cant get anything done like that!!

white russians, chocolate cakes, settin on barrels..watching JJ be the gate person, lets see what else!!!!!!! (woohoo)
can't wait till May!!!

Karol

From what I could tell last year there were about 475 entries (including late).  If you already have over 500, that is great! <ROCKON>

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
Lets go Texas Barrel Racers.  Lets see if we can put JJ over the top and get the 1000 entries.  It is going to be an awesome show.   GAIL

JJ you know we love you. <LUV>

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
You know I'm feeling something....  but I'm not sure its LOVE!

I have regained some composure and heading to Alvin to pick up the golden hot water heater.  I had no idea (neither did mason who owns the trailer) wish me luck   (woohoo) the guy who said he will put it in is not the most reilable about showing up so we will seeeeee

Offline Judy Geary

• Veteran Member
JJ - Come on now, you know we know you.  <COLOR GRIN>  With your determination I am confident that you will get it done!  Besides, as a regular person myself, misery loves company! <DUMMY ME>

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
Well Judy we is in good company huh?  Maybe I should just start drinkin now that way when me and RF start on the water heater we will be on the same page >:D >:D  I'm off on my pig trail for the day hopefully this will not be as exciting as  I'm afraid its gonna be.

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
JJ its ok-just think u will have nice hot water to take a nice hot shower after working the gate all day and all nite!!!!!!!!!!!! <LUV>
can't wait till May!!!

Offline mrab

• Extreme Member
JJ could just rough it like the old days >:D It hard to believe no bigger than the heater are they are that much. <IMSOMAD>

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
no kidding--highway robbery <..>
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
 :o :o :o :o :o :o

I had more entries come in today than any other day.......I will keep yall posted.....Work work work!

<E> <E> <E> <E> <E> (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
oh my--well dont keep us in suspence!!! how many?? hey are u going to hold a "draw the numbers" party?? rofl
can't wait till May!!!