8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $10,000 ADDED-12 saddles-24 buckles-Trophy Stirrups-Bronc Halters & More!!  (Read 26228 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Hey deb and JJ....yall wanna sponsor me to go to state??? Deb...you have plenty of $$$$ right....you do have a couple of Harley's!! Come on, whats one more entry fee???? Gabe the Babe would love to come hang out with you guys again! >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE< >PEACE<

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
 <HAPPYBDAY> My birthday is:  whenever there is CAKE!!!!!! >OUTTAHERE<
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
RM--if i could turn my extra pounds into american dollars i'd be glad to sponser you--yep i got harley's..and u know what that means...they are as bad as horses..gotta have this new thing and gotta have that new chrome this and that!!  i tell u what i did  last year..i went to hubby's boss and ask him to sponser me to go to world in Georgia and use it as a tax right-off...he did give me a $250.00 check, then i ended up not going for lack of someone to go with, and i told him about it and i used it for some other entry fee..go to your feed store, you buy lots from them, let them give back to you if it aint but $20 or 40 bucks...ask pops for $20.00 ask mom for $20.00 ask bro for $20.00-see i almost got you entered!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
ok JJ--i c u like me is...there does not have to be a special reason to have chocolate cake!! <ROCKON>
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
OK Deb  this will be full fledged chocolate cake right????  Not fat free or low cal??  You wouldn't trick a old friend or the marvelous capt jack would you??
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
why waste good money on something that aint rite!!!  i mean full fleldged triple layer dripping with chocolate icing, so sweet make ya wanna puke chocolate cake!!! hehehe
do i look like i eat fat free!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
Thank goodness!!!!  I will bring plenty of napkins and loose fitting shorts..

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
WEEE HAAAAA!!!! Chocolate cake HIGH!!!!!  HUNGRY :TIGGER: (<.>) roflmao
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Capt Jack

• Customer of Bob's Burgers n Fries Ranch.
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • Best lookin' Captain on the Seven Seas!
    • www.ginnysequinesupplements.com
Yes, 100% chocolate cake with 100% chocolate (or rocky road ice cream)(ice cream furnished by Capt Jack) now, we need bowls, forks and stuff like that.  Pick a night and we will do it.  Being the special guest's Capt Jack gets the first slice....a big slice...a huge slice....and please bring dental floss so we can keep the chocolate cake from between our teeth or Debbie can model it for us...........oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drive carefully
huggs
capt jack

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
 REAL SCARED OMG >OUTTAHERE<
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
Entries are REALLY pouring in now......busy busy!  :)/\\

Offline Capt Jack

• Customer of Bob's Burgers n Fries Ranch.
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • Best lookin' Captain on the Seven Seas!
    • www.ginnysequinesupplements.com
Yep they will.  In today's world the pre-entries don't mean as much as they did years ago.  With the cost of everything going up, including Chocolate Cake, many would rather hold on to the money until they see that they will make the show, if they can they are only out the little late fee, if they cant and they entered early they would stand a chance of loosing a lot of money.  I am shooting for 1,000 riders and a large pay check from NBHA Texas and a chocolate cake and Rocky Road Ice Cream and new Wranglers and a new shirt and everything!!!
Drive carefully
huggs
capt jack

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
capt JACK!  if i had dental floss, no body could find it rofl rofl rofl
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
QUESTION???   If you are not a current member, can you join there when you enter?

Honestly.. I am not sure if I have ever been an NBHA memeber.. geez....

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
Yep - you can join when you enter.

CHOCOLATE?????? I WILL BE THERE!!!! 
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10