8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: $10,000 ADDED-12 saddles-24 buckles-Trophy Stirrups-Bronc Halters & More!!  (Read 26002 times)

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
here we go!!!! WHACO ALL THE WAY!! :o
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Darn it! I wanna go!!!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
Plenty of stalls left.....luckily lots of the local folks do not need stalls so it leaves more for all of us that live far away!

RM...you could always take your old tack or horse stuff that you do not use to Huffman to the sale barn on Sat.night & get some entry fee $$$$....you would be surprised..it can add up!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
 :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( I have already sold all of that stuff for the wedding!  :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\(((I have a whole $95 for Barrel rqacing saved up....will that get me there on one horse?

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
I just filled out the entry form and my total is $255.  Of course, I entered poles, the open and seniors.  The RV hookup is going to be $60 if I go Saturday, which is less than one night stay in the Host Hotel.  I called them and it is $67 for the first night and I think $73 for Friday and Saturday.  She said this is with the HOT discount. 
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
 <CRYING> <CRYING> <CRYING> <CRYING> <CRYING>

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
well mine was more than that :gif:!! but i gotz two horsies

RM--now dangit..i told u what to do..go to each "friend", "buddy", "feed store", "relative" and kindly ask for $20 toward your state fees!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
RM - dont feel bad I want to go but since I have obligated my self to a assocation and I'm not far behind for a saddle I have to go there.... I was told that they feel NBHA STATE SHOW will NOT have a that many people!! (XXX) THEY THINK....  anywho!! I hope they have a huge huge turn out and I will be cheering everyone on from a jackpot with nothing added and maybe 100 runners if they are lucky!

Stefanie Medland

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
 >:(
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
lilbit you can always pray for rain >:D  I don't think that will be a tough order at this point.. I just hope it qiuts down here.  I wanted to turn all mine left at home out so all I have to do is have someone come by to make sure they have water... I got plenty of grass
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
by the time I will know it will be to late. So I will sit back go to a jackpot and then after i run there go to Anahuc! 

So far I have heard of alot of people going to go.. I wish them the best...

Hey Shelly, I would watch Sandy.. she said she will be there for you but you better watch her incase she starts in on adult beverages!! >:D
Stefanie Medland

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Good Luck you guys! If I could Afford it, I would so be there!!!!  :)/\\

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
RM - dont feel bad I want to go but since I have obligated my self to a assocation and I'm not far behind for a saddle I have to go there.... I was told that they feel NBHA STATE SHOW will NOT have a that many people!! (XXX) THEY THINK....  anywho!! I hope they have a huge huge turn out and I will be cheering everyone on from a jackpot with nothing added and maybe 100 runners if they are lucky!

Thanks Lilbit!  You don't have to come if you don't want to!  There are a lot of events to schedule around and you know that!  Sorry you feel this way. (:(((
"Dear Lord, Please Help Me to Be the Kind of Person My Dog Thinks I Am!"
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone..." Gal. 6:10a

stbra.org

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com

Hey Shelly, I would watch Sandy.. she said she will be there for you but you better watch her incase she starts in on adult beverages!! >:D

Ha Ha.....don't blame her....I may be sittin right next to her!!! <BUDS> (: (: **:) <HIC> ^
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Jess00

• Elite Member

You just have to decide what works best for you.  I hate having to make decisions like that!!!  They do have TONS more the rest of the year that I doubt you'd have much problem catching up.  That's what I always tell myself when I miss something.  If it's meant to be, it will be.  You should go where you will be the most happy if it's at the state show I'm sure you'll have a blast, go there.  If the saddle means that much to you, go there and don't give a second thought to the other options.  If you go to the little jackpot with a bad attitude you probably won't do so good and then you'll be even more mad.  The directors work hard to schedule around everything and some things are more complicated than others.  Although I'm preaching to the choir since you've been a director and I haven't (although I can't say I haven't tried - just haven't been a member in consecutive years).  Being positive is a HUGE thing!  Good luck at whichever one you choose though!!!