8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $10,000 ADDED-12 saddles-24 buckles-Trophy Stirrups-Bronc Halters & More!!  (Read 26219 times)

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!

Hey Shelly, I would watch Sandy.. she said she will be there for you but you better watch her incase she starts in on adult beverages!! >:D

Ha Ha.....don't blame her....I may be sittin right next to her!!! <BUDS> (: (: **:) <HIC> ^

OK now I am getting very afraid!!! Me and Deb will be overdosed on cake and Shelley and Sandy proubly singing show tunes this should be fun
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
Cake, dental floss, adult beverages....choose your poison!!!!  <DUMMY ME>
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Wow! Yall are gonna have to get some video!!!! Not of the rides, just of the cheering section!!!  <PACO>

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
oh my heavens :o  shelly---um..it aint DENTAL floss!! hehehe Capt Jack will tell u about the floss!! well, may i should...is there anyone here under 21?? no? ok..we got hubby a stripper for his BD and the pics i sent Capt Jack..well he said he liked her floss..strings, beads, whatever was covering a very small portion of her up..but she kept adjustin it, up and down..back and forth.. :-\\\\\\\\ thats how the floss got started!!  we leave floss out-- hummm..chocolate cake and white russians!!!!! Spppittt  now wont i be able to ride the next day (woohoo)
can't wait till May!!!

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
RM - dont feel bad I want to go but since I have obligated my self to a association and I'm not far behind for a saddle I have to go there.... I was told that they feel NBHA STATE SHOW will NOT have a that many people!! (XXX) THEY THINK....  anywho!! I hope they have a huge huge turn out and I will be cheering everyone on from a jackpot with nothing added and maybe 100 runners if they are lucky!

Thanks Lilbit!  You don't have to come if you don't want to!  There are a lot of events to schedule around and you know that!  Sorry you feel this way. (:(((

Do not take it personally.. If you are then I'm sorry I understand it was all the directors that made that decision. I also know what my response was when something was said. I'm not going to change the way I feel. YES, it is my choice of where I'm going to go. I joined a association and I'm going to go to all the shows  I can. There is no telling and something could come up and I have to miss one. After being a Director for 2 years missing 1 show can hurt you. Yes, I would love to go to state, but I'm not going to chance something that I have worked all year for. If I was not in the standings anywhere it would be a totally different story then. I'm probably the only one that will say something about it but I know there is other members that are upset and is not saying anything. To each is their own.
Stefanie Medland

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
 :owow, did I miss something

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
I understand Lilbit! It was like when I let Jeff go to the wedding and I stayed behind to run at two association barrel races! Hard choice, but I want Gabe to come out on top in his first year and sacrifices have to be made to do so! I would have rather gone to the wedding, but, it all worked out in the end! Well, I hope it will, the year is not over yet!  <LUV>

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
No- I'm just being sour!!! >:D

The state show is going to be a good one and I hate that I'm going to miss it... But if I go that one show can come up and bite me!! So, I will go to the other and wish I was in waco..

Plus, I'm going to miss all the fun with Sandy, Debhorses and rodeolux!!  <DUMMY ME>
Stefanie Medland

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Thats why I wanna go! I want to see Deb with the dental floss!!!  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl It sounds like a lot of fun! But, I bet we will have fun at the Cajun Classic in November and next year Gabe and I will have a better chance of bringing home $$$$ at state! YAY!  >PEACE<

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
RM--hey u won the 4D last week so u are probably doing good on points--remember 1st and 2nd get saddles..thats how i got one last year.. AND AND AND..go read my post to shelly about the floss..it was not dental floss..hehehe..no floss of any kind will i have!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
 >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D I did read it!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D  Ihope we can win a saddle! We have to really push for it! No missing NBHA!!!!! Oh, and i gotta win that cruise too! Hey, if Brooke sells her trailer before that weekend....can I bunk with you now that you will have AC????

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
RM - dont feel bad I want to go but since I have obligated my self to a association and I'm not far behind for a saddle I have to go there.... I was told that they feel NBHA STATE SHOW will NOT have a that many people!! (XXX) THEY THINK....  anywho!! I hope they have a huge huge turn out and I will be cheering everyone on from a jackpot with nothing added and maybe 100 runners if they are lucky!

Thanks Lilbit!  You don't have to come if you don't want to!  There are a lot of events to schedule around and you know that!  Sorry you feel this way. (:(((

Do not take it personally.. If you are then I'm sorry I understand it was all the directors that made that decision. I also know what my response was when something was said. I'm not going to change the way I feel. YES, it is my choice of where I'm going to go. I joined a association and I'm going to go to all the shows  I can. There is no telling and something could come up and I have to miss one. After being a Director for 2 years missing 1 show can hurt you. Yes, I would love to go to state, but I'm not going to chance something that I have worked all year for. If I was not in the standings anywhere it would be a totally different story then. I'm probably the only one that will say something about it but I know there is other members that are upset and is not saying anything. To each is their own.

Exactly!!!  STBRA has been around for 25 yrs for a reason and I have been a member since 1994!!  I never said that they would not have a huge turnout at state, they do!  You took that way out of context.  I've been before and know that they get A Lot of people!!!
If you were so concerned you should of let me know about this at the beginning of year and I could of tried to schedule around it then you would not bash your home club, STBRA!  Plus we have had on average 144 at our shows, that should be something to be proud of!   I try to do this best I can do and you know that!!
"Dear Lord, Please Help Me to Be the Kind of Person My Dog Thinks I Am!"
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone..." Gal. 6:10a

stbra.org

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
RM--i dont stay over nite at the TX 26 shows..liberty is only 28 miles from me so i goes home..BUT..maybe we could trade trailers or something and u could sleep in mine friday and sat nite.....sunday when i get finished running i'm headed to Waco for WBR.
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Hmmmmm that will work!!!!! We will have to ponder about it some more in the future!!!!  <COLOR GRIN> I love you deb! <LUV>

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
otay!
can't wait till May!!!