8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $10,000 ADDED-12 saddles-24 buckles-Trophy Stirrups-Bronc Halters & More!!  (Read 26179 times)

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
okay, I'm going to find some big girl panties...  and not say some things.... >:D

I'm glad that STBRA has been around for 25 years! Also Glad you have been a member since 1994 also ya'll are  averaging 144 a show. I have been a member when I was in jr. high and have been off and on since. I realize I said they may have 100 at Montgomery... Okay I take that back they may have a little over a 100. I have not downed STBRA- all i have said is ya'll scheduled on that day which ya'll should have known too! Don drop it all on my shoulders.. I'm not a director and don't want to be again... I like being a rider and doing what i got to do and leaving!! <PACO>

lets get back to the subject.... adult beverages and all the fun they are going to have~~
Stefanie Medland

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Dental Floss????? >PEACE<

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
lilbit--we can carry over our fun we have at state to WACKO with u at WBR!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline rockingstar

Seems to me that if you really wanted to, it might be possible to go to both! 

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
I'm going! Running 3 horses in the open and youth, late entering another when I get there! lol and maybe by the time Wednesday rolls around when we leave i'll know who i'm taking with me!

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
maybe so maybe no to do both...it would depend upon when she drew up, i'm assuming the stbra is on saturday..so there would be no way to know if she could make it or not until the draw came out and if she could not make it, it would be a lost cause--unless she late entered state, which would cost more and still without knowing how many are in the draw, she could still miss out
can't wait till May!!!

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
Thanks Debhorses you said it alot better then I can!!

<LUV>ya!!

I know we better get updates! So Deb you will have to make sure to bring your charger for your phone so that your battery wont be going dead.

All you know we will have fun at WBR in September... >:D
Stefanie Medland

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
 <ROCKON>  fun fun fun!  See yall there!!  :)/\\
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
lilbit--hey capt jack does one better..he gives LIVE RUN-BY-RUN UPDATES!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
HEY!!!!!  Pre entries due Monday JULY 23rd....get em in ASAP!!!!  :)/\\

We have almost 300 as of today...next week I will be burning up the poor little laptop getting everyone entered :cheeze:

If you will be at the GCBRA this Saturday in Rosenberg you can turn it in to me there!  <COLOR GRIN>

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
shelly--who is gonna be our announcer for this year?? Hope they got some good boogin music!!!! >DANCE<
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
Mr. Dan Stiles will be our announcer & we will have some boogie down music!!!  <ROCKON>

Offline Capt Jack

• Customer of Bob's Burgers n Fries Ranch.
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • Best lookin' Captain on the Seven Seas!
    • www.ginnysequinesupplements.com
Lilbit.  You run your race and let those that complain, just complain.  I promise to NOT save you any of the chocolate cake Deb is baking.  But I WILL let you know how good it tasted.  Promise.
Yes I will be doing my Live and Direct from Wacko.  (Can it be only two years since I started that Live and Direct stuff and it was from NBHA State 2005?).  We had like over 3,000 hits on that thread in a few days.  I am trying to get Ginny to purchase a new camera, but she says to ..make money first..  Now that is not fair because I was gonna get a new camera, new boots and new lap top all for my anniversary and she was gonna get me.
Deb, I will supply the new, improved, colored dental floss.
Lets shoot for over 1,000 entries and see ifn little Miss Millis will collapse.
Also, I have lost Dan's phone number and email address.  I need to make sure he brings his portable mike for Spirit night and for the Awards presentations.
Drive carefully.  I will see some of you at Youth and the rest in Wacko.
huggs from the captain
capt jack

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
$@&*! Dan is very very good and when he gets tired let Sharon take over--she good too!! i was listening and watching WBR last nite and all they played was rock -n-roll...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeww makes that horsie go faster!!

CAPT JACK!! i dont know what dental floss is and i surely dont know what u mean by me bakin a CAKE!!!   rofl
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Capt Jack

• Customer of Bob's Burgers n Fries Ranch.
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • Best lookin' Captain on the Seven Seas!
    • www.ginnysequinesupplements.com
Deb, lier, lier, panties are on fire!  Okay, I admit that you did not say BAKE at cake because HEB is just a block from the arena and they have a great bakery.  Now!  Dental floss is a tiny string that you pull between your teeth to get the chocolate cake out from between them.  It is also used in the entertainment industry.  Usually in the colored version.
Ha!!!!!!!!!
huggs
capt jack