8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Tell Me about your self  (Read 4240 times)

Offline starstruckranchbarrelgirl

• Dinosaur!
  • Lil Redun First 2D Wrapn3 Gonzales
    • Starstruck Ranch Barrel Horses
Re: Tell Me about your self
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 01:16:50 PM »
Hello! I am Mica, I live in Central, Tx.. I have 4 horses. 2 Geldings and Two mares. One gelding is 25 and a retired AQHA Ameture Champion Pole Bender, The other is 16 and in his barrel racing prime. He has won numerous buckles, two saddles, and $1200 at WBR Finals. Then a 7 year olld mare who won a breast collar and $200 dollars at a show, and numerous other checks. And last a 4 year old mare who is working on winning! Haha. I love horses and am also a volleyball player Cedar Ridge Highschool. Nice to meet you!

I also have two dogs (going on three sept 5).. One choc lab that is 6, and one wheimerainer that is 3! Oh the soonm to be is a toy aussie female!!  I have a siamese cat that is 15, a rabbit that is somewhere around 9..A ranch cat, and 30 cows/ calfs!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 10:21:07 AM by starstruckranchbarrelgirl »

Offline The Kid Two Watch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »
We are in East Texas...11 horses, 5 dogs, too many barn cats, 2 goats, chickens and a rabbit!! My husband is from Az!! He went to school and graduated from Peoria HS!!!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 04:26:10 PM »
Hi, I live in Western Nebraska.
I have 3 horses, 2 dogs, and I raise registered Siamese cats.
 My husband is an electrician, and I have worked for Payless shoes for 14 years. We have a 17 year old son who will graudate this fall. He also runs barrels when he has time.

Offline happy

• Extreme Member
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 10:25:13 PM »
hello to all,  I'm 29 live in texas.  i have 3 horse 26,10,6.  the 26 is retired.  the 10 is my barrel horse and my bf uses him as his calf horse also.  the 6 is running  4 to 5d times, has not been going long.    i have 4 dogs 2 in 2 outside.  2 birds,  alot of goats. 

Offline flcrackercowwhip

• Veteran Member
    • www.cowwhips.homestead.com
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 04:20:42 PM »
Hi there,,,I live in Marlin,Tx.. a transplant from central Fl!! We have 3 horses,,,my hubbys headin horse,my barrel mare, and her 1/2 sister we just recently started too. We have 3 blue heelers, momma, daddy & their little girl. Out of their last litter,,my husband talked me int keeping "Josie",,b/c the momma dog is 11 yrs old and I have breed her 4 times and never kept one!! 2 cats,,one is really nice and the other one I call A$$hole, b/c he is my husbby's cat,,and the darn cat is mean to me and we just dont like each other!!
And we also have 5 goats!!
I rode all through HS rodeo and quite when I was about 25,,and just recently started back riding again,,kid is grown & getting married so its my turn to get back into it!!

Thats about it!! Welcome!!
www.cowwhips.homestead.com
check out our website,,my husband builds these!