8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: So sad Im so depressed  (Read 3295 times)

Offline 07PoleBendingChampionAz

• Extreme Member
  • Barrel Racer Til I Die!!!!
So sad Im so depressed
« on: July 19, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
Im so sad right now, i got woken up at 5 this morning from my sister saying Ashley get up get your dogs ready, i asked for what, she said their leaving.

I lost it right there, I was crying for ever. Im so close to my dogs it's not even funny, They are like my best friends besides my BF. They make me so happy and have always been there everyday and then out of no where they have to leave cuz my mom's BF don't want them here. And now my dogs are 100 miles away from me...

And nobody understands how close I am to them and how much they mean to me. My boyfriend said he'll take me to them so I can see them for a few days, but it's not enough.

My dogs go where ever I go, i take them shopping, they sleep with me, when ig o somewhere they do to. They watch Tv with me swim with me and lay out with me. I go on every car ride they go on I take them everywhere.

And that's the hardest thing to do when you put your dogs in a truck and shut the door on them and they look out the window at you with a sad face and wonder why Im not going with them this time and wondering where they are going and why Im not with them. And I get to see them.

Im so sad right now idk what to do, my bf is trying to calm me down and its not working i been crying since i shut the door and watch them leave they looked at me all the way down the street then after that it's no good.

My sisters Fiance is the one who took them he called me and said they are flipping out they are barking whinning trying to jump out the mindows that are barely rolled down and scratching at the doors. I feel horrible right now.

Im gonna miss my 2 babies so much I love them so much  <LUV> <LUV> <LUV> <LUV> <LUV> <LUV>

Im so lost with out them and depressed.  <CRYING>

I love my boyfriend Mitch
I Love My babies
my 2 barrel racing horses buddy and cricket bug
my two dogs skippy and reeses
R.I.P
Robert, Matt, and Jesse I will miss all three of you and love you always.
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline Git-R-Done

• Mega Member
  • The Boys!
Re: So sad Im so depressed
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 11:19:02 AM »
Why did they have to leave?

• Extreme Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »
my mom's bf don't like them
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline barndad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 11:41:41 AM »
Seems like a seniority issue,  if the dogs were there first, lets throw out mom's bf. NOTHING should come between a girl and her dogs, or a girl and her horses.
nut'n fancy

Offline Tailwind

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 12:10:32 PM »
07:   I do understand, really.  I dearly love all my four-legged friends.  My husband knew along time ago: love me- love them.  I'm so sorry for you. I know your heart is breaking, as would be mine.  But if they are in a good home- be happy that they are.  Some pets are not so lucky.
"My treasures do not click together or glitter, they gleam in the sun and neigh in the night"

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
This made me hurt too. I feel your pain. There is nothing worse than being separated from your animals, like Ihale said. You are going to go through many sad times and trials in your life and I'm not sure whether you are a Christian or not but prayer always gets me through hard times and trials.

I'm not sure how old you are but you sound pretty young and therefore you have no control over your situation. Just try to remember that it's not your fault that your mom has chosen to bring a BF into your life and that you can use her mistakes and make yourself a better person. You know what's right and what is wrong. Life isn't fair but you can use the bad times to make yourself a stronger person or blame yourself for things not in your control and become a rebellious and bitter person.

That said, I pray you get your doggies back soon or that you have peace that they are being cared for just fine. Also that God gives you peace and comfort, guides you in life and that your Mom will wake up and realize that your needs should come before her own.
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 12:20:20 PM »
Seems like a seniority issue,  if the dogs were there first, lets throw out mom's bf. NOTHING should come between a girl and her dogs, or a girl and her horses.

<ROCKON> My kids have always been first! that would be my 4 legged kids! i have 3 dogs now, 2 heelers and a big dumb black lab that would be lost with out me. I so understand! My horses, well, Gabe, are the same way! I took Gabe to a friends house for a while so they could run him on the track to teach him to run....no, not race, just they had a practice race track that they would breeze their horses on and they lived an hour away. So, I sent Gabe to them for a few weeks that ended up being less than a week. Gabe got "sick" and had to come home! He started running fever and was mopey. I showed up to bring him home expecting the worse, he perked up and his temp went down before I even got him in the trailer! He is always depressed when I leave him somewhere or have someone else take care of him. He, like my dogs, is a little spoiled! I am sure your Mom's BF will get over it soon or she will realize how important the dogs are to you. What kind of dogs are they?  (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 04:10:12 PM »
This made me hurt too. I feel your pain. There is nothing worse than being separated from your animals, like Ihale said. You are going to go through many sad times and trials in your life and I'm not sure whether you are a Christian or not but prayer always gets me through hard times and trials.

I'm not sure how old you are but you sound pretty young and therefore you have no control over your situation. Just try to remember that it's not your fault that your mom has chosen to bring a BF into your life and that you can use her mistakes and make yourself a better person. You know what's right and what is wrong. Life isn't fair but you can use the bad times to make yourself a stronger person or blame yourself for things not in your control and become a rebellious and bitter person.

That said, I pray you get your doggies back soon or that you have peace that they are being cared for just fine. Also that God gives you peace and comfort, guides you in life and that your Mom will wake up and realize that your needs should come before her own.

I just quoted all of what Pam says because she is so right and it bears re-reading.  Please trust in the Lord right now, He can and will get you through this.  I will be praying for you also.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

• Extreme Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »
Thank you all for helping me I am christian i am 18 years old, My dogs reeses and skippy are cocker spaniel dashuands mix thank you all for getting me through this my Bf is taking up there to see them in a few days im so happy, he said i can take them shopping lol. Im so excited
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline JC

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 08:46:46 AM »

I just quoted all of what Pam says because she is so right and it bears re-reading.  Please trust in the Lord right now, He can and will get you through this.  I will be praying for you also.

AMEN !!!
" To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world"

• Extreme Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 10:35:02 AM »
Thank you everybody
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline Tailwind

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »
Thank you all for helping me I am christian i am 18 years old, My dogs reeses and skippy are cocker spaniel dashuands mix thank you all for getting me through this my Bf is taking up there to see them in a few days im so happy, he said i can take them shopping lol. Im so excited

Your boyfriend is a very good man!
"My treasures do not click together or glitter, they gleam in the sun and neigh in the night"

• Extreme Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »
Thank you I am very lucky to have him he said he may think about just getting a hotel there and they can stay with us for a few days so can spend alot of time with them. and he said you can take them shopping i said i have no money he said here's $150 take them shopping you need to they mean the world to you. just have fun with them k
I love him to death. and on top of that he said he'll give me half the money to get my horse from my dad he said he wants me to be with my horse and barrel race all the time. Thank you everyone very much
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07