8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: My first 3 buckles I won on my gelding that isn't even finished yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline 07PoleBendingChampionAz

• Extreme Member
  • Barrel Racer Til I Die!!!!
 Wish i could post pix, but i been doing these 3 barrel races,  and though out these three I been training my Palomino gleding(wish i post a pic of him)

one barrel race was only 7 weeks long the 2 others were year round. well both the year round ones we started out trotting everyone else running cuz it was for buckle and i didn't care i just wanted to train him i didn't care if i lost.

after a while he got picking up speed, then soon he kept keeping up with everone who was running 24's for poles and fastest times were 22's then barrels he was started to keep up running 19's fastest were 16's but those were the really haulin but people lol.

my sis has a finshed 10 yr old appy my parents bought her, well her mare was running the same times my gelding was and hers was finshed at everything mine wasn't he was still learning. so at the year end awards she got 2 buckles at one barrel race(they give a buckle out to barrel and pole benders in 5 groups. she go those two i got the Pole bending champion one, i didn't care if i didn't get a barrel one i got my first buckle in 8 years and on a trained horse i told her that and she got mad.
 and the two others year round ones i got buckles in both of them and a award for winning buckles on a horse that isn't finshed they said they never had that in years some one start out training a reining horse to a barrel horse and winning 3 buckles . Im all happy lol sorry so long
I love my boyfriend Mitch
I Love My babies
my 2 barrel racing horses buddy and cricket bug
my two dogs skippy and reeses
R.I.P
Robert, Matt, and Jesse I will miss all three of you and love you always.
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
 :()& :()& :()& :()& Congrats! I am hoping to finish the year with something on Gabe the Babe! Its his first year too! He is a 6yo and still in consistent. But, we are geting there! We have points in poles and 4D and even in 3D! So, maybe we will get lucky and bring home a saddle this year! I hope next year we get to move up in the food chain!  :()& :()& :()& :()&

• Extreme Member
yeah me too, as soon as i buy my horse from my dad i want to start working with him alot and hitting big rodeos i want to go pro in the PRCA WPBR all that I want to go the NFR, and ill do whatever it takes to get there, but i want to go with him he has alot of potentional
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

• Extreme Member
heres a pic of my first buckle gotta get the others one soon
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07