8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: So Happy Can't Wait, Boyfriend Is Buying My Horse For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 1934 times)

Offline 07PoleBendingChampionAz

• Extreme Member
  • Barrel Racer Til I Die!!!!
Omgosh, i was talking to me boyfriend last night about how much i miss buddy, and miss competeing and just being around him, he said i kow im sorry, i was looking at pix of me and him and buckles he won and he saw a tear come from my eye and said i know you sad, so here $500 for your horse, and when we go get him, and take him to the boarding place ill pay it for 2 months so you can get your money togther and buy his supplements, bit, fly protective gear and shoes, and shots and ill help you with it if you need it she said we can go get buddy next week if no one is doing anything. im sooooooooooooo HAPPY  omg i can't wait to start riding him again. ive never been so happy,  then i can start doing races here wheni get money put away and we purchase a good trailers. aw so happy thought i would tell you all
This is how happy I am <ROCKON> :()& >PEACE< BB) <COLOR GRIN> :cheeze: THE WAVE <turtle Power> <turtle Power> >DANCE< <HUGS> :BIG GRIN: :really crazy: (: <HBD> <THANK-YOU> CANTOUCHTHIS
I love my boyfriend Mitch
I Love My babies
my 2 barrel racing horses buddy and cricket bug
my two dogs skippy and reeses
R.I.P
Robert, Matt, and Jesse I will miss all three of you and love you always.
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Yes thats awesome!!! Sounds like you have wonderful support!! ;)
can't wait till May!!!

• Extreme Member
yes i do thank you im so happy i can't even sleep at night but i do to have the hours go by faster so he can be here, i can't wait he's gunna be so fat lol, aw can't wait i get my baby back :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze::cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
i missed how u come to not having Buddy-what happened?
can't wait till May!!!

Offline hohaha

• Veteran Member
CONGRATS!!!!

• Extreme Member
because i moved to get away from my dad cuz he "mean" is all ill say and he said im keeping buddy i told him that my birthday present you got me you can't do that he said yes i can when you get $500 you can have him, which i got a question to ask, idk if it's mean or just saying im serious and i don't mess around
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
I think your Dad is attempting to teach you how to be responsible! Not a bad thing, but, Sometimes Dads just say things the wrong way! I am so glad you are getting your Buddy back! I remember when I moved off after graduating from College. The only horse that was in my name was TJ, my first horse who I had retired 4 years earlier. I had to borrow a trailer and beg to find a place to keep him, but, I finally got a job where I could afford to pay his upkeep and my Dad could not say anything because I was finally independent!  8) 8) 8) Thats an awesome feeling! Did you get the new job?

• Extreme Member
i don't know if i got one at boot barn but petco wants me to go in for an interveiw saturday morning. so either way i hope i get one of them, idc what one either

i was thinking to show that i did buy buddy from my dad should i write a bill of sale. cuz my dad is the type to go back and say i never sold him to you, you took him. he'll do that. i was thinking of writing 2 andhave him and i both sign it and a witness too, my brother he'll be hauling buddy with me
I Love My babies
R.I.P
myspace.com/srhbabe07

Offline LUV2BRUNINCANS

• Elite Member
Dad's just usually want the best for their girls, but sometimes they are not sure what is best.  They think they know, but really maybe don't know the whole story.  My great paint mare is in my dad's name.  I raised her since she hit the ground, broke her and trained her.  When I dared to get a divorce, dad was so mad he made me leave her behind at ex-s house and I was 30 yeas old at the time.  When he finally saw the light and the real truth six months later, she had been foundered at the ex's.  The great vet, Bill Gilbert here in North East Texas, saved her about 4 different times, as she would get well and then refounder(suspect some tampering as 2 more horses foundered repeatedly during this time), no rotation, and now my 12 year old daughter is running her.  My point, there is usually a happy ending to the dad stories, even though you might not think that now.

Downthealley

if you decide to go get him . be sure and get everything in writing. A bill of sale is a great thing. Make sure you get the exact description of the horse, the age, breed, sex, color .. price of the horse the date you picked him up and both of you need to sign it. and DATE it

I wont be surprised if he doesnt sign the bill of sale and in that case, not sure what you should do.

but coming from a broken home .. I feel your pain!

Offline tag

• Elite Member
  • Kaitie's First Win!!!
    • Rocking Star Creations
Re: So Happy Can't Wait, Boyfriend Is Buying My Horse For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 03:41:46 PM »

if you decide to go get him . be sure and get everything in writing. A bill of sale is a great thing. Make sure you get the exact description of the horse, the age, breed, sex, color .. price of the horse the date you picked him up and both of you need to sign it. and DATE it

I wont be surprised if he doesnt sign the bill of sale and in that case, not sure what you should do.

but coming from a broken home .. I feel your pain!

Great advice. Not all parents have their children's best interests at heart.