8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: O/T My baby is growing up.....13 today!!!  (Read 1594 times)

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
O/T My baby is growing up.....13 today!!!
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:44:23 AM »
I feel so old, my youngest turned 13 today. Pray for me cause next weekend I will have to deal with several screaming, boy crushing, phone talking, staying up all night teenage friends. Sarah, (my daughter) wants to have a slumber party, so thats what we're gonna do. Anyone want to come help chaperon? Well, we hauled to Stonewall, La. yesterday and Sarah did good. She got 5th in the 3D and had a good pole run, her best to date. She still has to get her confidence up so she can add some speed, but for her first year, I think she is doing awesome! So far in Canrunners she is sitting 8th overall in the 3D, 2nd overall for the 4D, and 4th overall for the poles. Only 2 left, so wish her luck and I'll keep ya posted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! I LOVE YOU, AND I AM SO PROUD OF THE YOUNG LADY YOU ARE BECOMING! 
From Mom, Dad, & Brandon <HAPPYBDAY> LUV <PARTY> THE WAVE <turtle Power> >LUVU< <FUR-U> <HBD> <THANK-YOU> CANTOUCHTHIS 2:P <A> (!!) <HBD> <HAPPYBDAY> :TIGGER: :BIG GRIN: >LUVU< <PARTY> <turtle Power> THE WAVE

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Re: O/T My baby is growing up.....13 today!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 10:51:08 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <PARTY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <GOOD MORNING> <GOOD MORNING> <GOOD MORNING> <GOOD MORNING> <GOOD MORNING> <GOOD MORNING>

Offline amy77418

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
 THE WAVE >DANCE< <PARTY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY> <HAPPYBDAY>
"Support bacteria. They are the only culture some people have."...... Larry the Cable Guy

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 11:13:47 AM »
Thanks yall, Sarah will be so happy people are talking to her on the puter. She will see this when she gets home from school. Amy, I love your signature line, LCG should run for Pres. I haven't seen a better choice so far!

hardtimeshorses

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
Tell Miss Sarah I said Happy Birthday!!!!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 01:46:50 PM »
Good Luck to you...  >:D From this day forward she will be one great big ole walking hormone.  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

Offline amy77418

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 01:53:47 PM »
Thanks yall, Sarah will be so happy people are talking to her on the puter. She will see this when she gets home from school. Amy, I love your signature line, LCG should run for Pres. I haven't seen a better choice so far!

yep him or Willie would get my vote!
"Support bacteria. They are the only culture some people have."...... Larry the Cable Guy

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 03:05:02 PM »
She is not in to the "hormone" stage yet, but when she gets there I will be asking for advice on a good therapist to see. She is very pretty ,and in this small town, all the boys are in love. She could care less right now, but I know the day will come. At the barrel race Sun. I held her phone while she rode (which she just got for her B-day) and it rang 4 times (the same little boy) while she was running & cooling her horse. It was a hard decision to get her a cell phone, but these days, I really don't want her to be without one. Things are so different when I was a teenager, I don't think it's for the good either. And Amy, Willie is my hero, but scares me as president. I think the laws would change though, nude Fridays, OK to beat your spouse w/ a baseball bet, no taxes, legalize pot. LMAO  It's just a joke, I don't want any Willie fans to hunt me down, I love him, I just couldn't resist!