8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Sailing Moon  (Read 4032 times)

Offline Bay Runner

• Novice Member
Sailing Moon
« on: September 12, 2007, 02:51:04 PM »
I am heading to look at some horses that I have been told are "Sailing Moon" bred. I can't find any info on Sailing Moon other than his son Sailing Magic was a money earning race horse. Do you by chance have any info on this horse?!? Thank you.

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
Re: Sailing Moon
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »
Sailing Moon is a direct son of Top Moon, AAAsi100 and a member of the AQHA HALL OF FAME.  On the bottom side, Sailing Moon is a son of
an all TB line of mares going back to "old school" Jockey Club breeding history.  Sailing Moons sons and daughters have been known to make some
very nice barrel horses as many of the Top Moon horses have done.  Sailing Moon is also a half brother to the famous Lady Bugs Moon, AAAsi100 winner of $191,537.  Lady Bugs Moon has made many many futurity, derby and open money winners.  I have not located any info on any sons/daughters of Sailing Magic, but I would be tempted to say with the Top Moon lineage you are on the right track....Good luck to you in the next year and please let us know what you've decided! :cheeze: :cheeze:

Laura Schumann
Laura's Ladder to Success Barrel Clinics
"I BELIEVE" Tour 2009
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline starstruckranchbarrelgirl

• Dinosaur!
  • Lil Redun First 2D Wrapn3 Gonzales
    • Starstruck Ranch Barrel Horses
Re: Sailing Moon
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »
My Top Moon horse was a reserve champ pole horse!! WAYYY BACK IN THE DAYYY. My mom rode him at the AQHA Finals.