Weekend Warrior
Pro
Playday'er
Texan
LA, Miss, OKC, Co, NM, AZ
Anywhere Else USA
Not in the USA
Non- Rider

Author Topic: Who Are We???? Trying to gather Stats for our Forum!  (Read 11410 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Re: Who Are We???? Trying to gather Stats for our Forum!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2007, 10:09:21 AM »
 :TIGGER: Next!!!

Offline Alleyway

• Mega Member
  • Ginger and Alleyway ready to roll
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2007, 10:35:05 AM »
I'm 24yo, can i be 22 again? Own horses, cat, dogs, and one chicken that won't lay me any eggs.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2007, 10:47:56 AM »
You cant forget that you are a medical miracle and the most inspiration person on the forum??? Oh, and that you are getting to ride your horses again??? and that You are so freakin awesome??? :see-ya: :see-ya: :see-ya: :see-ya:

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »
Alley you are SO leaving out a ton of stuff!
My name is Hannah. I am 19 (20 in a month!) I live in silsbee, am a freshman at Lamar university. I cannot wait to head to SFA to get my equine science degree! I own several horses and pay for many more (they belong to dad) My main baby is Jazz a 6 yr old QH. She is the one I am running next year. I
Posa a 3 yr old half arab/pinto. She is one of my spoiled brats! LOL ummm who else...
oh yeah Astreakindashoffire aka Fire my streakin six, firewater flit, reckless dash bred coming 2 yr old
Flame- coming 2 yr old flaming jet X Dash for Cash filly
Cowboy- 4 yr old perlino QH gelding
 shacona- a mustang I cannot seem to get rid of!
Chaos- 2 yr old stud colt out of my old barrel mare and the best stud horse in the world! Hopefully he will run barrels.
 I also pay for my dads 11 horses. I am running Lena a 7 yr old QH mare and will start exhibitioning A Signature Strawfly AKA Dude. He is a 3 yr old QH stud. Can ya guess his bloodlines?
umm my other 4 legged kids are... Wrangler, Cruel Girl and Tarbaby. Wranlger and Tarbaby are german shepherds and cruelly is an aussie X Blue heeler cross. Well thats it about me. I work and I go to school. LOL Thats my life!
NEXT!!!!!!!!
Hannah

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2007, 11:13:54 AM »
 ::2COOL:: ::2COOL:: I agree...you are both leaving out a ton!!! Chaos, you have 33 dogs??? Oh, and a cat that had kittens???  >THUD<

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
but those are only ones that belong to me.... the rest belong to my psycho parents!!!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2007, 11:21:19 AM »
 /|\\ /|\\ /|\\ /|\\ /|\\ /|\\ /|\\

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
lol Lets see. My names Lisa, I'm 17, 18 before long.
There is no telling where we'll show up, but we live in Henderson,Tx
We have 9 horses
Jet-my main man
Shorty- the little pony who makes you feel like you can't ride lol
Spoon- A.k.a the little bay witch
Rockie- the paint who can't make up her mind
Hammer, Crossfire, both 2 year olds
Goldy, Sue, both broodies.
annnddd Primetime, my sister named it...poor little horse.
We have 4 dogs, I don't know how many cats, 39 Longhorn, Longhorn/cross cows.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2007, 05:28:20 PM »
Boy, you guys are doing great! I am learning so much about the demographics of the forum! Keep it up!  :see-ya:

Offline fastcowgirl

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2007, 08:15:13 AM »
Hello this is so great. I go to barrel race and wonder if any of those peps there are on BHW or EBarrelracing.  I'm 36 married and have a wonderful son that will be 8 on the 21st of this month. For the last year he has said he is going to Texas AM. to be a engineer. He also runs barrels. We live in Hornbeck La now. but we use to live in campti and ran barrels at marshall alot. we were in piney wood for four years. My husband was a bull fighter that mostly fought for LRCA and UPRA rodeo. at the start we fought bulls for BILL Peace and pat mcquigan in marshall. years ago, that when you rodeo in marshall on Friday nights. My husband now raises bucking bulls so we travel alot. he has his pbr stock contractor card. I'm currently hauling a four year old that need lots of miles, with jr rodeos and pbr its hard to haul. I will be in deridder since its only 38 miles from my house. Looking forward to seeing everyone. This is the only way I stay current with whats going on. I'm thinkin about joing TX 26 being that its not that far from me. yall Will have to keep me informed.. love to see everyone. Well I currently have 6 head of horses. 15- 4 year old bucking  bulls. god only knows how many yealing to three year old. cows will that will be 30 head of momma cows. We have 2 dogs one cat and a snake named bob.
Its not the trailer you pull up in, but the horse you pull out..

myspace.com/fastcowgirl
A little cocky, but can back up what I say..
(with facts)
-Home of truth and opinions...

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2007, 03:15:38 PM »
Dude! Thats awesome!!! NBHA TX 26 is a great group!!! We love to have new members!! Also, we will be having an ebarrelracing.com party at DeRidder!!! A chance for everyone to put a face to a screen name!!! So glad that you joined are forum!!!  :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :see-ya: See ya at DeRidder!!!

Oh, BTW, I live just on the other side of Many...Texas side...Pineywoods!  :see-ya:

Offline BECKY H

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »
HI IM BECKY H LIVE IN GATESVILLE,TX YES I AM OLD.HAVE 2 WONDERFUL KIDS AN GREAT HUBBY . MY SON IS TREVOR AN IS IN SECOND YEAR AT SAM HOUSTON,HE IS A BULL RIDER AN LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT.HE IS 19 AN OUR DAUGHTER CASSIE,IS 18 .SHE IS A SENIOR IN H/S GETTING READY FOR COLLEGE.CASSIE IS A ALL-AROUND COWGIRL. WILL BE LOST WHEN SHE LEAVES FOR SCHOOL,HOWEVER SHE IS VERY EXICTED.WE HAVE 7 HORSES  5 DOGS AN WAY TO MANY CATS.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2007, 06:55:41 PM »
I used to have way to many cats...Lost them to the traffic on my road...  :blah: Now i am down to 4, Momma kitty who is spayed and 3 tom cats....2 are Momma's Babies and one is the new cat that my farrier brought over. My two babies are almost twice as big as momma at 7 months old!!! Yup, they are HUGE!!!! I think they will top out at around 20#'s!!! The love to play with the mice until they kill them. I caught Charlie (one of Momma's kittens) playing with a big giant mouse the other morning...poor mouse!!! He kept beating him in the head!!!  roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao I guess that is why I love my Barn cats! I have not had any coons, possums or rats/mice getting into feed...not even the bagged feed!!! YAY! :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:38 PM »
I guess I'll add to this.  I just saw it so I'm sure I'm a little late.  My name is Kim, I'm 30, married to Brian, and I have a 13 month old daughter Madison (who is home sick right now).  I live in Paradise Texas.  I used to ride but I don't have a horse anymore so I haven't in a long time.  I would love to again and would love to get my daughter into it someday.  I have 2 dogs, Dallas is our yellow lab and Dally is our Aussie/Heeler.  I also have a spoiled rotten cat named Critter.   :cheeze:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2007, 07:29:12 AM »
Thanks for the input!!! I just let it go cause it seemed that everyone who wanted to reply had all ready!!! Thanks for bumping it up!!!  :see-ya: :see-ya: :see-ya: :see-ya: