8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $1000 ADDED - LINDEN, TX  (Read 1418 times)

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
$1000 ADDED - LINDEN, TX
« on: November 09, 2007, 02:54:27 PM »
Hey guys!  There is an added money barrel race at Boles Arena, Linden on Sunday.  I know some people commented on the barrels being an odd color and all at the last barrel race....I did their team roping last night and they have brand new barrels that are white with all the sponsors on them....nice!  The ground is in EXCELLENT shape and should be a good day Sunday.....it is $1000 guaranteed. 

The info from the events schedule is as follows:

11: Cass County Fair - Open 4D Guarateed $1000 - Boles Arena Linden, Texas

2301 Texas Hwy 8, Linden Texas 75563 - Open 4D, Guaranteed $1000 Added! Books open at 10am, Exhibitions start at 10:30, $4 each. Show starts at 1:00pm. Entry fee $25, one time processing of $10. No dress code. Hook ups available for $15. Concession provided by Cass County Fair Assoc. Arena located 3 miles North of Linden on Texas Hwy 8. BOLES ARENA - Gary Boles 903-756-3294

Steve Belyeu 903-799-5256

Steve Harrington 903-748-1276

The Cass County crew was exceptionally nice to us last night while putting on the team roping and I think they will be doing everything in their power to make sure it is great for the barrel racers!  The arena has also been updated this last week to brand new Priefert panels and it is NICE!!!  For those never attending, Gary told me last night the arena is 130X270 (I think that is right) and it's good sandy ground.  I'll be more than happy to get answers for any of you wanting to attend!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Be safe on the road!!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
Re: $1000 ADDED - LINDEN, TX
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 02:00:35 AM »
bump
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 06:43:30 AM »
I wish I had known earlier! Thats only 2 hours from the house!!! :(((( I guess I should have checked the Barrel Racing Schedule!!!  <DUMMY ME>

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
    • Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
Well, I didnt get to go today (:(((.....does anyone know who the winners were???
Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
www.RRBRA.com

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 03:52:46 PM »
I can't remember....I didn't have a good day there at all!!!!!!  My first horse tried to run up the fence (which she used to do that...just thought I would try her for once since she's been turned out)....my bay gelding decided he was going to have a brain fart---grabbed a hold of the bit on the way in, took me to the fence on the 1st then tried to run out with me....needless to say, he won't be liking all that tonight when he's in a headset in the round pen for about a week!!  <IMSOMAD> <IMSOMAD>  BUT!!!  My old honest sorrel gelding almost pulled through and I was one out of the money in the 2D on him.  Makes me REEAAALLLYYY appreciate him that's for sure!  He's an old broke ranch horse that loves anything I put him on!   :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:  So, I didn't pay attention to anyone else placing....oh, I do know that Pam Varnado won one division (2 or 3D) and then placed in another one.....

Offline Runnin Wild

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »
The 1D winner was a little girl from Paris.  <ROCKON>Matter of fact she was 1st and 2nd. :()& :()&Don't know much more than that. <(::)>Oh yeah, my friend Deanna Harrison got in ther somewhere don't remember exactly but won money :()& <:) <:)

Offline lilbit7

• Novice Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 08:43:11 PM »
The girl that one it was a girl by the name of Emily Partridge she lives in Paris!! she had 2 awesome nice runs on both of her nice horses!!* she clocked a 15.9 and 16.1 she one 1st and 2nd in the 1-d nobodyy got close=]] she brought home some nice monneyy!!
 (woohoo)

Offline Rebecca

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 11:49:48 AM »
How many entered? And are the results posted anywhere?