8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please keep Millicent Barnes and family in your prayers  (Read 16348 times)

Offline molly powell

• Novice Member
Re: Please keep Millicent Barnes and family in your prayers
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »
[color=tea[/color]  My mom and I are thinking of Millicent and her family.  So sorry that she had this unfortunate accident - we will miss seeing her for a while.  Millicent is such a sweet lady, and we enjoy visiting with her at the barrel races!  Please keep us informed on how she is doing!

Offline kateys

• Novice Member
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2007, 06:17:58 AM »
My mom was discharged from the hospital yesterday and is now home. She is doing much better now that she home. It will be a while before she can drive and do the normal stuff with her hands that she did before the accident. And My mom and our family want to thank you for all of your prayers and supports.

Offline Charlcie

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2007, 07:13:53 AM »
So, glad to hear that your out of the hospital Millie.  :look: You will recover alot quicker at home. Get the rest you need. We will still keep you in our thoughts and prayers until you are fully recovered. (((((((HUGS)))))))) Missed you at Rendon and at Belton. You got to get better before the next Win More.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2007, 09:29:00 AM »
Just talked to Millicent.  She is out of the hospital.   She sounds great and wants to thank everyone for their prayers and visits and support.   Oh and she does have feeling back in her left hand so other than being broke it will heal.  She didnt break her nose she just has an orbital fracture under the eye. 

She needs someone to drive her back and forth to Drs App.   She said it will be about 2x's a week for the next 6 weeks.

Please contact 817-483-1944 or cell 817-845-6190 if you can help with taking her to Drs appt. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 09:39:39 AM by Tamet Gould »
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Charlcie

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »
I will give her a call. My schedule is pretty much open if she needs someone to drive her.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »
Just got a call from the girls and they were wondering if anyone could stay with her during the day monday and tuesday because they will be in school and the home health stuff hasnt kicked in yet so she needs someone to help her around the house while the girls are in school.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline kateys

• Novice Member
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »
Hi this is Millicent's daughter again. She is doing pretty good right now, but the only things we need help with are food and taking my mom to docter's appointments. If you would like to help call our house phone which is (817) 483-1944 or her cell phone which is (817) 845-6190.

Thanks,
Katey

Offline coldheart

• Elite Member
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2007, 04:36:30 PM »
glad the hear she is better..... :cheeze:
I Miss My Celie!

Find me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/verycoldheart

Offline kateys

• Novice Member
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:06 PM »
We are doing pretty good right now. All we have now is Dr. Appointments and so far all of the transportation is taken care as far as that. All we need now really is food. So give us a call at 817-845-6190. Thanks for everybodys love and support.

KATEY

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 09:45:25 PM »
I am so glad that she is doing better!!! I wish I lived closer, I could bring over some food!!! Many prayers from East Texas!!!!  (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))