8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Dr. Hall's son Bret  (Read 19516 times)

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Dr. Hall's son Bret
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 04:56:14 PM »
Many more prayers for Brett and his family.  I can't even imagine what they are going through. I pray that the next update will be some good news.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline rodeodelux

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 07:59:57 PM »
The Dr. is going to do another an-geogram to see if he is still bleeding, since he still isn't absorbing the blood the way he should.  This morning he had pressure on his brain which caused a sever headache and vomiting.  James and Donna Kay are staying at the Hospital with him tonight. Hopefully the an-geogram will bring good news tomorrow. I'm not very good at explaining medical stuff, if this post doesn't make sense. Prayers for the Hall family. (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »
A friend of mine spoke to James this evening about 6:30 or so and by no means is Bret out of the woods but.... he was sitting up eating cake tonight.  Prayers for strength is this trying time for this whole and extended family.
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 10:22:04 AM »
Any news on Brett today?  This family is so near and dear to all of us.  Brett is such a nice guy, I feel like I've watched him grow up.  More prayers.... (+) (+)

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »
You can't beat the power of prayer you guys!!!! I am so pleased to tell you that I spoke with Dr. Hall (James) at 10:30 this morning and Brett is doing well this morning!  He had another rough episode last night but it was not as bad as the episode that happened Wed. morning....one of the nurses that is working with Brett told Dr. Hall that this is what she works around alot and that after the surgery Brett had the patient will  usually go through these "rough episodes" but they tend to get a little bit better until they go away and the patient is healed...so it sounds like Brett is on his was down the healing road!!!
 They sounded very optimistic & Dr. Hall wanted to make sure to tell everyone that he was so very appreciative of your kind thoughts & most of all the prayers!!!  Keep it coming!

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline sabra

• Veteran Member
  • YU CAN DOOOO IT!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2007, 11:23:22 AM »
glad to hear that he is better...it is a long haul, we will keep them in our prayers..
come out running and don't look back

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2007, 12:49:26 PM »
Great news!  The power of prayer is amazing!

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2007, 01:09:06 PM »
YEAH!!! :TIGGER:  Great news! 

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2007, 01:25:20 PM »
wow thats awesome--i thought about them when i went by their house this am getting feed   (((((((HUGS))))))))
can't wait till May!!!

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2007, 03:29:23 PM »
That is WONDERFUL news.  Please keep it up guys.  Keep praying hard for this wonderful family.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline jlbmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2007, 08:46:01 AM »
ANYONE HAVE ANY MORE NEWS ON BRETT TODAY?

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2007, 08:59:42 AM »
Sending prayers to Bret and his family.

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2007, 09:07:48 AM »
Any updates???  I hate to call the clinic.  I am sure they have been flooded with calls. 
Is it Friday yet???

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2007, 09:29:13 AM »
I might can stop by on my way out to feed the horses today. I need to ask Doc Hall a question anyways. I will let yall know if I stop by and the update

Offline Woodys Mama

• Dinosaur!
  • Woody Rock'n & Roll'n
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »
has anyone heard anything new?? My friend went to the clinic today for doc to see her horse(she didnt know what happened) and the shoer was there and told her that they didnt expect him to make it. this is 3RD HAND INFO Please remember that

Thanks
Live life like you were dying, let the people and animals CLOSE to you know you love them!!!