8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Night Chat  (Read 111520 times)

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
Re: ~*The Night Chat! Come Join!*~
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2007, 09:22:54 PM »
I need to get a brand for me! Ive been wanting one for a while now. Anyone got any ideas? Me and Mike have tried but no good ones yet :((((

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2007, 09:24:13 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean about Rosenberg.  A friend and I were talking the other day about being tired of going there.  It didn't used to be that way though.  There used to be a lot more pens that they go to.  I guess they're using the covered pens a lot so they don't have rainouts.  Pretty hard to season a young horse when you run in the same pen ALL the time.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »
I branded Deezy on the left shoulder when I went to Texas NBHA State Finals this year.  We also have our brand in the bottom of our swimming pool.  
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
I am on dial up and cant keep up with you guys!!!
If you look at my aviator, you will see my brand...RES Rachael's Equine Services!!!! I came up with it back in 99....It allows me to keep my brand even though I am married.....I wanted something with a Z from my maiden name...but, i went the smart way so I never have to change my brand! If you go to my website, it explains my brand!!! :cheeze:

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2007, 09:27:41 PM »
Anyone got any ideas for me? I need to come up with a name and make a website and get started with what Ive wanted to do for a while now

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2007, 09:27:59 PM »
I saw your brand on your site.  I thought that was cool.  Mine is kinda bland!!!!!  

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »
turnincircles, do you live in Laporte?  I have a guess who you are but not certain.  That's how I got to talking to Megan because I thought she was the Megan I got my horse from. 

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2007, 09:31:17 PM »
I used to live in La Porte, but now we live in Santa Fe.  You might know me.  Give me a hint!
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2007, 09:31:55 PM »
Mine is just different but easy!!!!  Ihad the iron made custom....I was totally excited! I only got 3 branded, but, I want to get everything branded after the first of the year. I got a number for a guy who will come to the house to do it...

Megan, What about Rockin M or.......I dunno....Takes me some time to think up things....

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:08 PM »
I like Rocking M and    turnincircles, you used to own DJ from Katie??????

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »
We need to get some kind of map that everyone can put their selfs on and we can see where every is at! :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2007, 09:34:10 PM »
I branded Deezy on the left shoulder when I went to Texas NBHA State Finals this year.  We also have our brand in the bottom of our swimming pool.  

That's cool.  My friend who lives in Kerrville has their brand on the bottom of their pool and done into their fireplace.

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »
I like Rockin M to. Im making a map as we speak hold on and Ill show yall

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:32 PM »
Yes, I did own DJ.  I sure do miss him.  I see him from time to time at the barrel races and he's still doing just as good.  Is this Katie?

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2007, 09:38:30 PM »
My brand is pretty simple too.  Just a G3.  Kayla said she would change it to G34 if I needed her to in the future, but I assured her that would not be needed. :cheeze: