8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Night Chat  (Read 111509 times)

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: ~*The Night Chat! Come Join!*~
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »
No, Betsy Parent.  Katie tried my horse "Gerald" after she sold DJ, but she didn't buy him.  Her roommate, Callie A. did.  I thought it was you but I didn't know that you guys moved to Sante Fe.  I work for Hitchcock ISD.
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
Hey girl!  I was racking my brain trying to figure out who this was.  You're actually the only person I've ever known who lives in Guy, so you'd think I would have figured it out.  <DUMMY ME>  We moved to Santa Fe about 9 years ago!  Shoot if you work in Hitchcock and hubby works in Sweeny, this area or brazoria would be perfect for you.  You said you had one child in college, who's that?
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
Well my computer is giving me problems so it might be a while...

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »
Cheyenne.  She is a freshman at San Jacinto Jr. College-south campus.  She lives in an apartment in Webster.  She got a softball scholarship to San Jac.  It helps for her books and tuition, but not for room and board, and of course, FUEL!!!!!!  Well, my office is in Hitchcock but I actually travel.  I work 5 school districts, Hitchcock, Danbury, Needville, Kendleton, and Damon.  This year my boss housed me at Damon.  That helped.  Last year I drove daily to Hitchcock.  At least it was closer than some barrel races I went to. :)

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »
Ok guys try this and see if it works! Im already on there let me know!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2007, 09:51:36 PM »
turnincircles do you know these ladies from Santa Fe--Traci Pyle and Barbara Cesari?  I work with both of those ladies.  

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2007, 09:55:52 PM »
No, thats. Not possible.  Cheyenne is still supposed to be like 12 years old or something!  You're making me feel old! 

Those names don't really ring a bell.  Unless it's someone that goes to the barrel races I probably don't know them.  Austin's still a few years away from school.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2007, 09:57:46 PM »

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
She graduated from Needville this past May.  She is 18.  Colt will be 15 in December.  Time has flown I know that.  I think Traci shows Western Pleasure and Barbara's daughter shows also.  Not a whole lot of barrel racing though.  I also work with Stacy Hoff but she doesn't have animals.  She lives by Runge Park somewhere.

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2007, 09:59:46 PM »
Hmm...maybe try again. Its workin for me

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137440248100

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
turnincircles do you know these ladies from Santa Fe--Traci Pyle and Barbara Cesari?  I work with both of those ladies.  

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2007, 10:03:10 PM »
I may have seen them at the arena.  I go to Jack Brooks and ride a lot and there are a couple of girls down there who have pleasure horses.  
I know what you mean about time flying by.  Since I've had Austin, that takes on a whole new meaning.  Have you heard that new song by Kenny Chesney "Don't Blink".  It's so true.

Megan, I still can't get it to come up.

Offline Megan

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »
Maybe try tomorrow it wont work for me either now :((((

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »
Enjoy every minute of your little one because it does fly.  Colt is having difficulty with sister not being here anymore, because when he came along she was 3.  She's been here all the time and now......I am trying to get him back into riding.  He doesn't have that natural ability like Cheyenne and I have so he has to really work at it.  Now, run long distance and play baseball, he can do that.  I told him we will work at it and as long as he is having fun and out of trouble, I don't care.  I entered him in the youth at DeRidder on my horse.  He ran her at Wharton and didn't fall of so that's a start.