8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: My Personal Challenge......To get Ahead of Bob!!!  (Read 7628 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Re: My Personal Challenge......To get Ahead of Bob!!!
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2007, 01:07:48 PM »
Yup, now I get to RELAX!!!  >THUD< >THUD< >THUD<

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2007, 04:58:46 PM »
RELAX!!!! How exactly do you do that? I've heard the word, but never understood it. I have three kiddos and a full time job. My idea of relaxing is going to work. LOL
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2007, 05:01:58 PM »
I guess that is one reason to wait a year to have kids!!! That way Jeff and I can relax before we start having kids so we can appreciate it when they go off to college!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »
They are really alot of fun. They just started getting expensive. My 7 yr old is getting a playday horse for Xmas. Hopefully the same horse will work as a gift for my 9 yr old also. Of corse mom and dad need second jobs now.LOL
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2007, 05:23:06 PM »
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: We both have great paying jobs and work 6 miles from the house (no traffic cause its in the middle of no where) But, for some reason, i am broke!!! I am not sure if "we" are broke cause we do not have joint check...thats a good thing cause I would make us broke....but, we have 13 4 legged kids...barn cats, 3 dogs, six horses and 2 of the horses are bred....Yeah, we are a little over run with expenses. But, it will get better as soon as Jeff quits paying for his apartment and the house!!!! ( its a LONG story)  :)/\\

Offline ~Kara Elaine~

• check out my site! www.smokeminstyle.com
  • Dinosaur!
  • my B52 Bomber
    • smokem in style performance horses
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »
let me guess??? he doesnt want to get rid of his place for personal issues? my man did the same!!
A fool and their money, soon have more horse than they can handle

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2007, 12:51:25 PM »
Some what....He did not tell his parents (he is 30 years old) that we were still together for the last 5 years. We have been together for 8.....So, he kept the apartment so he would not have to explain why he moved...why his phone number changed...and suposivley it has something to do with not having time to move. Well, that was 550 a month for the last year and 2 months.....ouch. I found out about the folks not knowing when i called them to invite them to the wedding. They did not know who I was. They had NO IDEA....yeah, well it all goes back to the fact that they yelled at me 5 years ago....he decided that the best way to deal with it and keep everyone happy was to leave us and them separate....
Yeah, he got over it and dealt with it when i invited them to the wedding and mailed the invite with out him knowing. They showed up and he faced his fears!!! It was a great wedding and they are coming down for Christmas!!! They are in their 70's and a little old fashion, so, he says he did not want to "technically" move in with me until we were married...But, he never stayed a single night in the apartment since we bought the house in Aug 2006...

Offline sabra

• Veteran Member
  • YU CAN DOOOO IT!!!!!
« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »
I bet you were a little surprised......I don't know why men's mother's act funny towards us wife's, I guess we are never good enough..over the years it gets better. I love my daughter in law, she has helped me through some really tough times in the last year... >PFIGHT<
come out running and don't look back

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2007, 02:13:48 PM »
Well, i never had a chance to defend myself...That was the issue. But, I think all will be fine now. They are Older (70's) and are very old fashioned and very ....dull. Christmas should be nice and boring. But, at least, we are married now, so, we can sleep in the same bed around them!!!  :cheeze: And, since they are coming here, if i get bored, I can go to the barn and ride or whatever and leave Jeff to "hang" with his folks....