8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NBHA tx.17 kickin of new year - 2011 !!!  (Read 2026 times)

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
NBHA tx.17 kickin of new year - 2011 !!!
« on: January 12, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »
we have got our first 2 shows scheduled for the 2011 year.  they are at Davis Ranch Arena,Big Sandy Tx.  dates are feb.13 and feb.27th. they want  to help us in anyway  they can so we are looking forward to going in that direction. 17 is a big district and i realize it is hard for people to drive a long way,especially with fuel going up.
  we will do our best to spread out our pens,we have a couple of new ones we are gonna go to  this year.  there are barrel races everywhere but if you are looking to just have a good time and work your horse and make a little money this is the  place to come.
  again this year we will offer the green horse class to nbha 17 members,we had a lot of fun with it last year.never no when the young ones are gonna prove you wrong,just when you think they have it down they go back 20 steps.
 looking forward to a new season and seeing everyone again.  vicki

dee is working on website and as soon as we get times for shows i will post and she will put it on the website
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:51:30 PM by vlpoag »
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
Re: NBHA tx.17 kickin of new year!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 11:33:32 AM »
Good deal.
'I'm your huckleberry' Doc Holiday

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
thanks andie hoping to make it to some of your shows.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 11:12:34 AM »

Cary and I are thinking we are gonna join NBHA 17 this year as well. So looking forward to seeing the dates and places ya'll are going. :) As always will love to have you at the shows we do as well. Looking forward to seeing ya soon and if I can help in any way let me know. :)

Offline caracer

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
can anyone tell me a 1D time for the sulphur springs arena?  I am looking at a horse for sale that has run there but don't know what kind of times are run there

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 12:40:16 PM »

Cary and I are thinking we are gonna join NBHA 17 this year as well. So looking forward to seeing the dates and places ya'll are going. :) As always will love to have you at the shows we do as well. Looking forward to seeing ya soon and if I can help in any way let me know. :)

andie we will look forward to seeing ya'll and i do plan on coming to some of ya'lls money maybe tight for all of us if this fuel keeps going up.but we'll go where we can and stay home when we have to .i'm hoping to get my young horse started this year so he'll need to get out and about.kelley i think is gonna start taking him some.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »

andie we will look forward to seeing ya'll and i do plan on coming to some of ya'lls money maybe tight for all of us if this fuel keeps going up.but we'll go where we can and stay home when we have to .i'm hoping to get my young horse started this year so he'll need to get out and about.kelley i think is gonna start taking him some.

I heard that Vicki on the purse strings. That's the main reason I am doing this, I want something like this in "my" area and instead of complaining about it I figure just step up there and do it myself. LOL I had some friends who are willing to help me do it, so why not. I want to go to some big shows too, I have never gotten to go to NBHA State Show or that world show. Every year I have meant to join nbha, well this is the year for me ;) I got a new project to train and a upcoming colt as well. So here we go :)

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 08:06:15 PM »
 i have gone several years to state,but the last couple when they were in san antiono and during the end of school. i always enjoyed them.i hope we have alot from 17 go ,they are talking about it.
  conroe is a nice place and  will just take off a day of work in oct.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 02:50:38 PM »
Dee has updated the website with dates we are hoping to have our shows. those are the dates we are shooting for and the pens.some haven't been approved yet so she just stated pending. when we get cleared on these we'll update again. at least this gives you some idea of our schedule.

any questions please feel free to pm me here or email [email protected]

"LET HIM RUN"