8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Now that the Draw is up, Who is Going to the Classic and to the Meet & Greet?  (Read 6769 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Nope, you r not fired!!! If you want Gabe to run you over, be my guest!!!  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: I just thought that we would let a boy...Man get run over!!! HA!!! But, he is not coming, so, you are signed up...you and CY!!! Oh, it might also help if you hold up a big banner that says "Forest Stop"....... :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
In other words, I need to find a GUY that I don't like and tell him I need a favor and put him in the alleyway and tell him when you come running out, hold the stop sign up, so HE can get run over.  What am I going to do then?  WATCH? :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :TIGGER: :()& :()&
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Better yet...Video it!!!  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
 roflmao If you seriously want to stop i'll talk to my dad..He stops horses with no problems. He stands in the alley and starts hollering whoa..if no sign of slowing down he takes off his hat. My mare that is very difficult to stop..he stops her where ever he stands. Haha Im even getting good at stopping them... they see a 5' nothing figure jumping up and down waving its arms and go MONSTER EERRCHHH

hey hey..im the video'er lol

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Yeah....she done forgot who got what position.  Okay, I found a guy.  It seems like it's CY's dad.  There we go.....Go  cy's dad go.....go cy's dad go......He doesn't even have to go find someone for the sign, he will have it at his fingertips along with his hat. :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
You guys crack me up!!!! Yup, I think CY's Dad gets to hold the sign, need one video for the arena and one for the alleyway!!! How is that??? Oh, and I run early all three days!!!  :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
Lol I bet you couldn't get him to hold the sign though!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
But CY, that is the only way we are going to know if Gabe the Babe knows English.    :cheeze:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
So true!!! He has to hold the sign!!! :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:Wait, I did tell you that he knows english....Not so sure he can read though.... :(((( Oh, well, we can try it!!!!

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
 :ROFL2: I got it now.. you hold the sign..he'll stop the horse. We'll edit him out and make a GREAT Youtube video out of it.."horse knows english!"

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Sounds like a plan to me.  I didn't say I where I would be holding that there sign.  It might be on the fence! :()& :()& :(((( :((((

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
lol that would work

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Now you are talking!!!!! We could have some awesome footage!!!! Who is gonna get the video of my exhibitions of me with poppers on both hands trying to keep my butt in the saddle???  :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
We can give that job to Colt.  He qualifies for that.  I want to be able to watch. :look: :look:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
So, you are gonna sacrifice your son??? :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: