8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please keep Pam Jacks in your prayers  (Read 3234 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Please keep Pam Jacks in your prayers
« on: December 02, 2007, 05:50:51 AM »
Girls,
  Please say a prayer for me.  I hit a drunk driver yesterday while I was going to work.  She pulled right out in front of me. Her blood alchol level was three times the legal limit.   I was going 55mph.  My bug was totalled.  I have a broken wrist, and two broken ribs, which are extremely painful.  It will be 6 weeks at least before the ribs heal.
Thanks,
Pam
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Please keep Pam Jacks in your prayers
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »
So sorry!  Many prayers for your comfort and healing.  I know it probably doesn't make you feel any better right now, but you're very lucky.  The outcome could have been much worse.  Take a rest and sit back and count your blessings that you're still here to talk about this.  Hope the other person was ok and that this will be a wake up call for them to make some needed changes in their life.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 04:59:16 AM »
Pam, I agree.   The Lord works in mysterious ways, so look for his hand in this and he will guide you. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
  • It is what it is..................
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 11:07:29 AM »
Thoughts and prayers to you! (((((((HUGS))))))))
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline jthompson233

• JJ Thompson
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »
Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
Talent is cheaper than success.  The only thing separating the talented from the successful is a lot of hard work.

spazzyjazzy

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 02:29:44 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you for the patience and healing you need.  This truly is a miracle.