8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Kris Tarrant  (Read 9304 times)

Offline brlracinglibra

• Novice Member
Re: Prayers for Kris Tarrant
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »
They actually did the surgery today.  She got back to ICU about 4:30.  She is doing better.  They are going to start trying to wake her up sometime tonight.  She did not look as swelled to me today. Please keep her in your Prayers she has a long hard road ahead of her.

Offline jackmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 01:22:09 PM »
Any news?

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 04:28:49 PM »
Kris Tarrant of LaRue is in serious condition in a Tyler Hospital from a surgery gone bad in Athens. 

I would never have anything done at ETMC in Athens.  I do not trust that hospital at all.  I would rather drive the extra 40 mins to Tyler to go to Mother Francis or ETMC there.  I'm glad she is in better hands now.  I pray that she will get better and make a full recovery.  (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) <(' ')> <(' ')>
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline brlracinglibra

• Novice Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 12:12:09 AM »
Kris is awake.  She is doing better but still has a long way to go. She did know who I was but has no clue what day it is or how much time has gone by.  Please keep praying she needs them.

Offline jackmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 10:31:49 AM »
anything updates this week?

Offline brlracinglibra

• Novice Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 10:46:54 PM »
Well she has had another setback.  They tried to take her off the repirator and feeding tube last week.  Had to put her back on it all over the weekend.  She just couldn't handle it.  She has pnuemonia. She is also running a fever.  So I don't know.  Every time she seems to make alittle progress she hits a roadblock. Please keep praying she needs them.

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »
MANY MANY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER AND THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!  I'll add her to our prayer list!!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline little red horse

• Novice Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 07:07:47 AM »
The family needs prayers !!!!! Skyy was in a car wreck and hurt after going to see her mother. Skyy is in ETMC in Tyler I think. ( cracked pelvis and nose).

Offline jackmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »
Any info on either one of them this week?

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »
does anyone have any addresses or anything we could send cards to?  I'm sure she is in ICU and can't receive flowers or anything but I would like to send a card!  I've known them since the kiddos were little running the East Texas Horse Show Association!  This is awful!  We will keep Skye in our prayers as well!  They've been through a lot lately that's for sure!!!!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline brlracinglibra

• Novice Member
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 11:03:30 PM »
Kris is doing better.  I actually got to talk to her on the phone today.  She sounded good just tired.  Skye is out of the hospital staying with her grandparents for right now. She is still really sore and will be in a body brace for about 6 months. I will try to find their address I have it somewhere.

Offline jackmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 01:29:59 PM »
How are things going for Kris this week?

Offline brlracinglibra

• Novice Member
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 10:04:45 PM »
Kris is out of the hospital.  Talked to her last night.  She is doing good.  She said one lung is still not getting enough oxygen so she is having to really concentrate on deep breathing.  She still has the stomach vac in her.  The nurse comes out Mon., Wed., and Friday of every week ti change it. SHe still has a year to a year and a half to full recovery. She will have to have another surgery on her stomach in about 6 months.  I know they are not going to close it up.  It has to heal from the inside out.
Skye is also home.  So Joe Paul has his hands full. I will try to keep this updated.  Please keep Praying.  They need it.

Offline brlracinglibra

• Novice Member
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 09:41:15 PM »
Spent the day with Kris today. She is really doing well.  Hopefully she will behave herself and not try to do to much. Saw Skye too. She is doing good too.

Offline jackmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 11:14:53 AM »
thanks for the updates..... keep them coming as we all keep our prayers going