8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: How Can I get Ruger to Drink More Water???  (Read 9150 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
This Morning, He refused to get out of bed But, with the temptation of chicken and rice with broth....I had to pick him up otta bed, but atl east he stood up. His nose has been blocked all night by snot. This morning i flushed it with saline and the snot was as hard a rocks.....there were about 3 pebbled size chunks of stuff...kinda weird  <..> <..> <..> <..> <..> <..> Anyhow, I got that cleaned up and now he can breath again! I am waiting on my package!!!  *:o

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
Well, I sure hope Mr. Ruger gets better real soon!! He's just too handsome to feel bad.  :cheeze:  I had to work today, but the kiddos went to their Dad's and won't be home till tomorrow so I'd rather be here a while than missing them on Christmas Eve. 

txsweetie:  How's the horses doing, I sure hope better!

gba:  so how you got to stay home and the rest of the family came down my way?  I can't wait till the race in Gonzales we are going to have sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!  Sure wish Meg, GB and sweetie would come too!!!  Hell, everybody come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas.  I'll be signing off around noon today and will chat with yall later in the week.   (((((((HUGS))))))))
The best things in life can not be bought, sold or stolen.  They are the memories in your mind and the love in your heart.  Always believe in yourself!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Ruger says "awe shucks, thank you!"
Wish you did not have to work today!!! But, at least you got on here to chat!!! Gonzales is too far from me.... <(::)> I sure wish i could come though!!!!Merry Christmas!!!

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
Hitch a ride with gba she's coming or you can come halfway to my house and ride with me  :cheeze: :cheeze:
The best things in life can not be bought, sold or stolen.  They are the memories in your mind and the love in your heart.  Always believe in yourself!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
When is it???

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Yeah, you can go to Doody1's and then ride with her....................That would be super de duper.....................................Ya know sometimes you just gots to drive a little ways for a darn good barrel race....................... :cheeze: :cheeze:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
When is it??? what is the info on it????

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
It is January 11-13.  I will pm you the website.  Okay.............................................. :look: :look: :look:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
Got the PM!!!  :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
 :TIGGER: Not sure yet, but I probably won't leave until Saturday morning, gotta see about getting a motel room.  One day I'll have LQ  :cheeze:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
I have a mattess and an extension cord.... :cheeze:

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
 :((((  My daughter and her boyfriend are coming with me so I will need room for them and she MUST sleep by her mommy and not a stinky boy!!!!!!!  :ROFL2: :ROFL2:  Leaving my son because a weekend is way too long for Mr. ADHD on a road trip!!!  We'll see, trust me I'm good at pulling stuff out of my a$$ to make things work no matter what!!!  >angel<

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
No plans yet. Gotta wait to see my NBHA schedule. Its way important that i make it to all of them this year!!! We want to win another saddle!!!!  :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
 :TIGGER:  Go Girl!!!!!!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
This year we are shooting for the 2D or 3D saddle!!!  :TIGGER:
Back to Ruger, he is up now and wanted to go outside....No puking or the big D....Just pee....No blood either!  :cheeze: