8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Tell us what you've gotten for Christmas post  (Read 8905 times)

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
Tell us what you've gotten for Christmas post
« on: December 22, 2007, 06:23:34 PM »
My husband & I are both from divorced families, so we have double the Christmas' to go to every year, six in 4 days to be excact!  We had one this Saturday evening and have these left...one Sunday, two Monday, two Tuesday.  I think next year we're going AWAY  :BEACH: for Christmas, it gets a little hectic, especially when everyone wants you to eat, eat, eat.  I'm FULL already! 

I thought it would be fun to post what all of us get for Christmas, I'll start.... GIFT

Here's what we ended up with after the first stop...
Dirt Devil Dust Buster
2 bags of pecans
Suede & wool hand bag full of my favorite B&B Works scent, warm vanilla sugar 

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!  SNOWMAN
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: Tell us what you've gotten for Christmas post
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »
I guess you can say I got a Capri Camper for my habit.  It was early.  I loves it too..................................
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 06:35:37 PM »
I got a new saddle and pad (in November), new boots, new tool pouch, a gift card, lots of goodies to eat and money for 2008 race entries.

We've been married so long, we don't wrap each other presents any more. Just get each other what we need. But that's fun for us.  :cheeze: 

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 06:41:19 PM »
 >REALLY!< Well, Jeff and I are staying home this year. Normally we have a Christmas Eve Eve party with my half siblings and my divorced parents with their new other halfs....Gets interesting! Then, We go to the Ranch to spend time with my Dad's side of the family....I just like to go to ride on the trails and eat yummies.....Then Jeff would normally take off and go see his folks and I would go home. Well, with the wedding this year and then us going to Vegas, we are familied out. Got to see my Mom and Step Dad at Thanksgiving and everyone else at the wedding so, Jeff and I went ahead and decided to stay home. My Big Sis, who hosts the Eve Eve stuff is also 7 months preggo with an almost 2yo running around, so that is all off this year too.
Anyhow, Jeff and I exchanged gifts, unrapped in Vegas.....I got him a nice BIG duffle bag that is camo and a nice wallet and belt. He got me a nice nice belt and a nice shirt. Unknown to him, I went Christmas shopping and bought him some more gifts!!!!  :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: But, they are for both of us! I got us a DVD player with a 7inch screen, a full body massager that you put in the recliner, lots of DVD's and I cant remember what else....YAY!!! We will have gifts to open!!!
:TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Oh, and my secret santa got me a Headstall that is all rawhide! My Dad gave us a really cool aggie thing and a $200 gift card to TSC!!!

Offline Deedoe

• Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 08:02:01 PM »
My hubby bought me a new Martin Cervi saddle and a new round pen.... whoooo  hooo! He flew to Florida and flew a P-51 mustang fighter plane.  Now we are broke again  rofl
*****the hardest part of riding....is the ground!!*****

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »
Wow!!! Thats cool!!!  :TIGGER:

Offline jropergirl

• I'm 10 miles from my mailbox, 45 miles from the closest town in nowhere SD. Life rocks!
  • Mega Member
  • Lord, give me wings and let me fly!
    • The South Dakota Cowgirl
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »
Well we had christmas with my family tonight.

My sister got me two new eyeshadows, that match the two new rodeo shirts my mom and dad got for me. One is green and maroon paisley, sort of throwback to Roy Rogers, and the other is purple with long, silver metallic fringe. Yeah baby! And my mom and dad got my husband and I a 40 gift card to Kohls! Yay. New couch throw!

Then my husband let me open one of the gifts he got me. It was a cruel girl cowboy hat- chocolate brown with a pink ribbon around the brim.  Problem: it's the wrong size, which he knew, but he is going to have me take it back tomorrow and get something else.   Whoo hoo!

I STILL do not have my secret santa gift. 
www.ducheneaux.com- ranch raised quarter horses
www.streakiniron.com- barrel horses
http://thesouthdakotacowgirl.com See photos and learn stuff about the ranch!

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 09:33:54 PM »
My hubby bought me a new Martin Cervi saddle...

Oh, I'm jealous now!  :look: Let me know how you like it, I've been debating on getting that saddle?  Have you ridden it yet?
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
What have I gotten so far???  A flat wallet .................every year I intend to cut back on my list but it seems to grow....but thank goodnes for family and good friends it is worth it!!! 
Do it right, or get off the Horse.

Offline Deedoe

• Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 10:02:23 PM »
My hubby bought me a new Martin Cervi saddle...

Oh, I'm jealous now!  :look: Let me know how you like it, I've been debating on getting that saddle?  Have you ridden it yet?

He's mine you can't have him. Took me a while to get him trained!!!   :ROFL2:
I have had it a month now and absoultly love it!!! I have the adjustable rigging and it is soooo nice. Will fit more horses!! I was able to ride in this one before he bought it and it felt like it was broke in.  I have really liked it.
*****the hardest part of riding....is the ground!!*****

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 10:07:58 PM »
We cut back this year, but, i had to splurge on Jeff cause I think everyone needs to open something on Christmas Morning!!!

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2007, 10:17:27 PM »
A double J saddle lol.
My mom doesn't like wrapping alot of stuff..so she let my sister buy what "we" wanted
Guitar Hero
Dance Dance reveloution
Not sure what she bought today...we tend to just buy what we want threw the whole  year.

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 10:21:23 PM »
CY--it's like that at my house.................Christmas all year long....................If you asked Colt, he'd tell you it isn't. 
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »
Must be nice!!! I wish I could just go out and buy a saddle!!!

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 10:32:14 PM »
CY--it's like that at my house.................Christmas all year long....................If you asked Colt, he'd tell you it isn't. 
haha I know it is here.. with what we spend in fuel and entry fee's alone is scary...I sure do like that little yellow dozer and the lawyers and doctors my dad works for  :TIGGER: