8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Lynn Rich needs our prayers  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
Re: Lynn Rich needs our prayers
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 12:43:22 PM »
Hey guys, I've been out of pocket for the past week...just wanted to post this email I received on the 13th.

Hello Everyone:  I just spoke  with Charley  and  they have moved  Lynn  to room 380  not sure why  but  they did.  Charley  says  she  is doing  really good  for what she has been through. I saw  her Wed  and she  was looking so much better to me than she did  Sat  when I saw her.  I talked to her last night  on the  phone  she is a little hard to  understand with her mouth wired shut, but if you have kids  you can understand her. HAHAHA  after the week of  worrying about all our CTBRA  members and their hard ships we need to keep thinking positive  and  PRAYING  for  Lynn, Charley, Jo , Troy  and Jamie. I am not sure all of you know Troy  is trying for his own CARTOON to replace ELMER FUDD  his shot gun blew up on him this week  while try to rid the  yard of pesky varmit as Elmer would say. So lets keep all them in our prayers  they are going to be OK with  Lord  watching out for them. I will try to keep you posted. If you  want to send them a note  send it to me  and I'll print Lynn's and take to her  or forward Jo  and Troy's to them.  BE SAFE  and  have a GREAT WEEKEND.  God Bless all our Barrel Racing Friends.  Also we need to Jo Alexander in our prayers  she  broke her foot riding a horse  Friday  and of in a walking cast for 3 to 4 weeks.

‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Nell

• Fossil
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 01:16:57 PM »
WOW, more prayers for that family!!!  <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »
Another update I received via email...

I went to see Lynn Friday night she looks really good for what she has been through she was setting up in a chair. She was still hurting but   feels better. Charley  emailed me this morning to let me  know that  Lynn and Charley  Celebrated  12 year Anniversary this weekend  at the HILLCREST HILTON. Him  and his Pizza  and Lynn and her  can of  insure  for Champions.   Keep them  both  as you should  all our  CTBRA   accident prone members in your  prayers.
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 09:54:37 AM »
Another email from Greg...

Anyone that can help out  Lynn and Charley  by staying with  Lynn  at
night  this lady  from Cottonwood Church  is getting it organized. You
can call her  and get on the  list to set  with  Lynn. Any  help  would
be a big help  Charley  is trying to  work  to keep the money coming in
and we all know how that is.

Thanks  Greg

The lady at the Cottonwood Baptist Church's name is Jan Conley and she
can be reached at 254-857-3185 if anyone is interested in helping out.
Charley says she is going to be in there for a while.

~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 09:07:00 AM »
Email from Greg...

Please pass this on. Here is Lynn's mailing address if anyone  wants to send her a card. Or you can bring it to the  Race this weekend  and leave it in the office  I will get it to her.  Thanks  Greg

Lynn Rich
5850 Rosenthal Pkwy.
Lorena, TX 76655
~ Norman Vincent Peale