8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Reggie's new horse!!!!  (Read 39404 times)

Offline nbha4Dqueen

Re: inReggie's new horse!!!!
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2008, 10:08:04 AM »
Hey TNT.  I'm on the 4D Queens computer.  I got her set up this morning so she can chat with us.  We are having a great time in Kinder with Lance and the crew.  We did get some money for winning and working.    :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I hope you get to come and play with us......................... :look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: Reggie's new horse!!!!
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »
Where are you going this weekend?  I am not sure what I am doing, if anything.  I may go watch Cheyenne play softball in Temple this weekend.  I may be able to make Rosenberg on Sunday being it is close to the house. The more I think about it, I don't think I am going to Mid South.  I could change me mind though.

I will call you later................. :TIGGER: :TIGGER:  How's my yellow wonder doing? :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »
Where are you going this weekend?  I am not sure what I am doing, if anything.  I may go watch Cheyenne play softball in Temple this weekend.  I may be able to make Rosenberg on Sunday being it is close to the house. The more I think about it, I don't think I am going to Mid South.  I could change me mind though.

I will call you later................. :TIGGER: :TIGGER:  How's my yellow wonder doing? :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM GOING.....I MAY GO TOO THE RICE RUN ON SAT.AND LIBERTY ON FRI.I WILL SPEND THE NIGHT AT LIBERTY FRI.NIGHT AND THEN ON TOO WINNIE......THAT WAY I CAN SAVE $$$$ ON DIESEL........
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
That's a good idea.  Me not go to Liberty.  It's little  <(::)> <(::)> <(::)>  I may go to Rice Run if I don't do softball..................I have Rosenberg on Sunday if I just want to do that close to the house.  I may see if somebody wants to go together to Winnie...............

Want to laugh...................I went out about 30 minutes ago to feed my cats at the back door of the house and low and behold, my favorite cat had its head stuck in a peanut butter jar...............yes, and it wasn't coming off.................I grabbed the cat and brought it inside to  cut off the plastic jar....It was hilarious.  I took some pictures with my phone.  The guys are at Walmart.  I laughed and laughed as I tried to tell Glynn...............I have no idea how long the cat has been like that.................Glynn wouldn't know......................I figured it was going to run out of oxygen.....................You would have had to see it......................... :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2008, 08:23:22 PM »
i probably go to liberty frid nite
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2008, 07:19:09 AM »
 <HI>
The best things in life can not be bought, sold or stolen.  They are the memories in your mind and the love in your heart.  Always believe in yourself!

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2008, 07:19:49 AM »
mornin doodles!! :look:
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2008, 07:51:50 AM »
 [..]  hey there honey!!!  go to the thread about the draw i have a ? for you on it   <COLOR GRIN>
The best things in life can not be bought, sold or stolen.  They are the memories in your mind and the love in your heart.  Always believe in yourself!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »
T n T................I got the bit.........Sorry bout that <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME>  Depending on the kids baseball and softball schedule will determine if I get to go to Rice Run or not.............I think the weather is going to cooperate................. :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2008, 06:43:39 PM »
T n T................I got the bit.........Sorry bout that <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME>  Depending on the kids baseball and softball schedule will determine if I get to go to Rice Run or not.............I think the weather is going to cooperate................. :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
GREAT,I AM GOING TOO LIBERTY ON FRI.,EITHER WINNIE'S RICE RUN OR G.C.B.R.A.@ NEW CANEY ON SAT.COME PLAY WITH ME AND ME YELLOW PONY.......PEDRO WILL BE THERE... :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2008, 06:56:37 PM »
I'm not going to New Caney...............If I go it will be Rice Run and Rosenberg on Sunday or just Saturday at Winnie................ :(((( :((((

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2008, 07:50:40 AM »
 <HI>

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »
 *:o *:o *:o

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2008, 07:26:33 AM »
gba, any word on your hubby's job??  :(((( :((((

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2008, 05:54:24 PM »
Not yet...............He called a few people to put in a good word for him so we are just waiting.  They just stopped taking applications yesterday.  I hope they will call soon because we just don't know what is going to happen.  I will let you know as soon as I find something out..................... :(((( :(((( :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: