8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Faith IS Victory  (Read 2220 times)

Offline LADYJOCKEY

Faith IS Victory
« on: February 26, 2008, 08:20:41 AM »
1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God over cometh the world, and this victory that over cometh the world, even our faith.

We all want to be the victors.  Christians want to be winners in the game of life,.  John gave us some guidelines believe in Jesus is the Christ, love God, and keep His commandments.  John said believers would do this they would be victorious in overcoming the world through faith.
We, too, can overcome the world, through our faith in the Lord, FAITH IS VICTORY!
 As all of you prayed for me, I got kick in rib cage, Jan 26th was in ICU for 3 days, lacerated spleen, bruised kidney, pulled muscle from rib cage.
I got another ct scan Feb. 11 , doc said looked good , could go back to riding, I rode just 2 this past 2 weeks, went to Glen Rose  Jurassic Classic,
 won 2 checks in senior was one out in 1d on sunday, my mare ran a 15.3 then a 14.8    stud, ran a 16.5 then a 15.4 ,he this was his 6 & 7 runs.
they are both 4 year olds
I stand on the word of God, I am healed!
Father , give me a burning in my heart to live a believing , loving and obedient Christian life.
Amen
Remember: The difference in knowing Jesus and living for Jesus, is the personal relationship you build with God.  When you live for Jesus , you don't ask God why me? when trials and struggles happen .  You ask God will you use me?  AMEN