8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR FELLOW BARREL RACER  (Read 21840 times)

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: PRAYERS FOR FELLOW BARREL RACER
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »
 :)/\\ :)/\\  Glad to hear that you had a full recovery.......................... :look: :look:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
 (((((((HUGS))))))))  More hugs and prayers!  Please keep us posted on the results of your surgery.  I can attest to the power of this prayer chain - IT WORKS!  I too know people who've had the surgery and come back with various results.  All are healthy today!  Good luck!  And remember, God gave us barrel racers an extra special dose of "toughness".  We deal well with situations other people would run from.   :so cool:

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »
Thank you Tag!!!!  
Is it Friday yet???

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2008, 05:48:40 PM »
(((((((HUGS))))))))  More hugs and prayers!  Please keep us posted on the results of your surgery.  I can attest to the power of this prayer chain - IT WORKS!  I too know people who've had the surgery and come back with various results.  All are healthy today!  Good luck!  And remember, God gave us barrel racers an extra special dose of "toughness".  We deal well with situations other people would run from.   :so cool:

Thank you so much!          (((((((HUGS))))))))           My husband couldn't believe I was doing so much better when he got home today.  I was a mess this morning and after hearing from all the great people on this board I am so much better! 
Is it Friday yet???

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Alleyway

• Mega Member
  • Ginger and Alleyway ready to roll
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
Brhorses~ Your cowgirl tough! Prayers and good thoughts for you!! MD Anderson is awesome.  (((((((HUGS)))))))) <(' ')>

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
Many prayers and hugs to you BR  <(' ')> (((((((HUGS)))))))) <(' ')> (((((((HUGS)))))))).  I work in the OR and I work the with ENT docs a lot so I've seen the actual surgery.  If you have any questions about the procedure don't hesitate to ask. I'll answer anything I can.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
Many prayers and hugs to you BR  <(' ')> (((((((HUGS)))))))) <(' ')> (((((((HUGS)))))))).  I work in the OR and I work the with ENT docs a lot so I've seen the actual surgery.  If you have any questions about the procedure don't hesitate to ask. I'll answer anything I can.

Thank you so much!!!
Is it Friday yet???

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »
all she wants to know is, how soon can she have crawfisssssses
can't wait till May!!!

hardtimeshorses

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
 (((((((HUGS))))))))  Get to feeling better soon.  Sorry you are going through this.

Offline C.B.

• Extreme Member
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

I was telling someone the other day that when I first started back barrel racing I had a dumb colt I bought that wouldn't come in the pen.  Everytime I was so upset and about to give up there would come your Dad and help me in the pen.  I think when he heard them call my name it was time to come rescue me!  He was always my life saver!

I can't tell you how many times he's come to my rescue!  He IS a life saver.  He thinks so much of you and Charlie, always enjoyed visiting with him at the barrel races.  Remember he is a cancer survivor (not that yours is cancer, we are staying positive about that) and he can tell us all about the radiation.  Keeping positive thoughts and holding on to your faith and your friends will make this so much easier.  I'm so glad your feeling better about it all.  Thank goodness you can still have 'rita's.  Enough of them and u won't even want any mudbugs!

Taking the synthroid everyday isn't all that hard.  I've been doing it so long it's just habit, take it when I brush my teeth every morning that way I can't forget.  I have my levels checked every four months but I can usually tell by the way I feel if they are off.  I get tired and irritable and my hair gets thin and I usually gain a little weight. (man, I'm making this sound so attractive, huh!)

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »
CB..u look just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline C.B.

• Extreme Member
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2008, 08:38:26 AM »
Cuz I take my meds right....it's when I don't take them or they need to be adjusted that I started falling apart!! <DUMMY ME>  Usually the girls or Rusty will ask me if I've taking my medicine when I get a little biotchy!!   >:D

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »
Cuz I take my meds right....it's when I don't take them or they need to be adjusted that I started falling apart!! <DUMMY ME>  Usually the girls or Rusty will ask me if I've taking my medicine when I get a little biotchy!!   >:D

You biotchy!!!  Never!  You always have a smile on your face!   <COLOR GRIN>   And you are always skinny!!!   :TIGGER:
Is it Friday yet???

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2008, 02:47:28 PM »
analyze this..always bitchy at home and never skinny....what thyroid pills i need. roflmao
can't wait till May!!!