8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Sigh.... WAITING ON FOALS...HES HERE!!!!!!!!! bORN 6AM 3/24/08!  (Read 11149 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Re: WAITING ON FOALS...I HAVE ONE NOW!!!! FIRST FOAL BORN IS A STUD COLT!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2008, 09:48:38 AM »
Well, thats ok. You can do something.....Right click on the photo and click save as....drop down the menu at the bottom of the save as deal and save it as a jpeg. Anyhow, no new babies for me, however, my bay mare is apparently trying really hard.  :(((( :(((( :(((( :(((( I turned her loose in the front pasture and kept her stall open so if she wants to go in there, she can. I have a hard time thinking that she will foal in the middle of the day, but, who knows. She spent a good deal of time last night pooping and laying down too..... :(((( :(((( :(((( :(((( Good think I am off today cause she needs a close eye on her!

Offline BBV

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :look: :look: :look: :look:

The foal dance is working....we had our colt last night!  He is a pretty stud colt; sorrel with 4 stockings and a blaze.

We had some complcations, but after careful watch and TLC all day today everyone is fine.

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2008, 03:45:39 PM »
Congrats BBV, wish you could post pics, get your posts up to 50 fast so we can see him!!!!

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »
Ask me, ask me!!!  Send them to GabesBabe on a email.  I am volunteering her to put them up for you.  She's very good at that sort of thing.  We are on a foal roll!!!!!!!    :TIGGER:
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2008, 06:00:27 PM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Yup, send them to me!!! Congrats!!!! [email protected]

We need another foal dance!!!! Day is Due!!!!  THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@ *:@

Offline BBV

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »
:look: :look: :look: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: <turtle Power> <turtle Power> >DANCE< >DANCE<

I'll keep dancing for you!

We had a very long day and night, but finally the little guy looks like he is going to be just fine. I will get some pictures of him this afternoon now that he is up and running around and get them to you to post.

Thanks!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Thanks! I cant wait to get your pictures up!!! :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline powersrodeomom

• Veteran Member
  • Pepper and Junior napping before a run
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2008, 11:48:30 AM »
Congrats to all on the new babies... makes me a little sad though- we left my mare open this year and she JUST came home from Marchetta's last night and should be about 5 days in foal now... LOL!!!  I guess I've got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait in front of me... hehehehe...  good luck to all the rest of you waiting for babies, it's so exciting (I'm already making name plans for next year!)

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »
 :TIGGER:  congrats on the babies!!!!!!!!!!! :()&
The best things in life can not be bought, sold or stolen.  They are the memories in your mind and the love in your heart.  Always believe in yourself!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »
Tonights Foal Dance!!!!

>>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) (<.>) >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< <turtle Power>  <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power>

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2008, 11:41:39 AM »
Well, Dixie hasn't foaled yet...BUT her bag is starting to shape up & the foal is moving around like crazy.  Today she is at 355 days, so maybe she'll foal earlier than her usualy 365+ days!  I'm hoping she'll foal this weekend, since it's so nice & sunny. >X<

Foal dance... <TURDAY> >HAPPYDANCE< :dance: THE WAVE CANTOUCHTHIS >DANCE< <turtle Power> >CHEER< >UGO< :monkey: :RUN: :runnin: (<.>) :Cheers: <GABE> >>>HORSIE lol
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2008, 12:12:53 AM »
 >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >BEN< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >UGO< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power> <turtle Power>

Offline smartin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2008, 06:06:36 AM »
I am still waiting on 2 mares to foal. They were due on the 10th. The others are not due until next month. I want to see what our stallion produces this year and the mares are holding out on me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:14:53 AM by smartin »

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »
Still nothing... :no:
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
 :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: <(::)> <(::)> <(::)> <(::)> Nothing here either. 1Tex's mare, Skipper, Foaled this morning!!!! 1Year and 1Day!! YIKES!!!!! Poor mare! Its a HUGE colt!  :cheeze: Day says she wants to wait till WEDNESDAY since she was born on a Wednesday, so, um, still doing the foal dance...... >THUD< >THUD< >THUD<