8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Debbie Reed  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Prayers for Debbie Reed
« on: March 13, 2008, 07:05:05 AM »
Got this email from Tracy.....

I need to ask for your prayers.  Our good friend Jim's wife has been feeling really bad lately but the dr's kept telling her there was nothing wrong with her.  Last week she passed out.  They took her to the hospital in Mansfield and after many tests, found out that she has cancer in both lungs, her brain, in her bones and other organs.  She is eaten up with it.  They are going to do chemo and are hoping that with the chemo, she will have a year to live at most.  They have no insurance and are really great people and would give the shirts off their backs to help anyone out.   Her name is Debbie Reed.  If you could remember them and their family in your prayers, I know that they would really appreciate it.  I know that miracles can happen thru the power of prayer and Jim and Debbie need ours desperately.  Debbie is only in her 50's.

Thank you all so much!

Tracy Henderson

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: Prayers for Debbie Reed
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »
Dear Lord, we are asking for a miracle for the Reed family.  Only You can heal this kind lady completely right now.  If You choose to work Your healing through the doctors, we ask that You guide this family to just the very person You have picked out for Your provisions quickly.  We ask for strength, hope and courage for this family in this trying time.  Please surround them with family and friends that can bring them comfort and joy.  We also pray that money never has a factor in the care that Debbie receives, we know that You will provide.  In Jesus' name, Amen
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5