8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Rhome Arena and Boyd Arena peeps.........LISTEN UP!  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Rhome Arena and Boyd Arena peeps.........LISTEN UP!
« on: March 27, 2008, 11:09:11 AM »
Okay, I finally reached my limit! I am sick and tired of babysitting your threads! SICK OF IT! and I'm sure the other admin. and mods are too. You people need to GROW UP! I just removed all the sarcastic remarks on the Rhome thread and would do the same for a Boyd thread, so don't ask what happened to your posts. If it is NOT pertaining to that thread.......stay off the subject! We will keep banning people until we ban you all, if we have to, and keep banning your IP, until you run out! This is the most petty fighting I've ever seen on a board! ENOUGH!

and.....to be fair to those that innocently chimed in on the thread and your post was removed, my apologies, but you have no idea what we've been putting up with on these two subjects.

Once again, DON'T post about your favorite arena on another arena's thread! Period!  <IMSOMAD>

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:11:09 AM by Pam Cantwell »
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Re: Rhome Arena and Boyd Arena peeps.........LISTEN UP!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
This thread was meant for both sides. I don't know either place or any of you involved in this mess.
The bottom line is, this board was developed as a fun place for barrel racers and horse people to have good conversation. It is a privilege and not a right to be able to post here. It's like you are arguing in Bob and Tamet's living room.....it needs to stop.
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 02:23:53 PM »
Amen sister  Pam !!
Was bad when you riled up GB , and worse when I got stirred up, but now you have the redhead to contend with ...
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Downthealley

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 02:30:09 PM »

Im glad yall said it and not me ... Im not very nice and yall would have banned me for saying what I want to say    *:)

Offline Becky Yeary

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 04:21:35 PM »
I was taught if you can't play nice don't play. :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :look:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »
 <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY>

OMG this was driving me NUTS!!!! Thank you Pam!  <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY>