8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: "Crash" is here .. pics pg 7  (Read 10237 times)

Downthealley

Re: question about Mares bag ..
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 11:25:34 PM »

that pic is at a weird angle but I was focusing on her butt .. it does look like she has a huge head, doesnt it?   roflmao

what about this?

Downthealley

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »

and the lil lurkers we have .....   >:D

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 11:35:02 PM »
Much better! I have the caption for that last pic if she wasn't already preggos.......

"Now where's that Dash Dot Com man at?!"
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Cindy Hall

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 11:48:51 PM »
She is looking like why do you keep taking my picture???? anyway in the other picture she looks like she has drop alot in the top area of her rump that is a good sign , she should wax up , when she starts leaking milk it is getting close , she will move her tail alot like she is in discomfort, right before she starts to have it she will pace, she does look like she is getting close, this is how my broodmares have done , they are all different though, Good luck i know you are excited, i am not having any this year, i really love the babies!!! 

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »
She does look like she's getting close, but you never know with mares!  Is she a maiden mare?  If not, what is her history, early or late.  Can't wait to hear the latest update.  Foal watch is so exciting. 
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Downthealley

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »

this will be her 3rd baby .. I dont know about her on the other 2 .. Ill have to ask the guy we got her from. And Im about to talk to him anyway ... Ill ask and see. I know he is roping off of her last baby, which was a stud colt ... but not sure of the one before

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
I would say she will foal in the next day or so...... :)/\\

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Well, I went out to worm my mare today since I figured she's about a month away......Her bag is just about the size of Sophies! I still think I have some time but I was surprised that she has so much milk already.......must be all that good spring grass!! :look:

“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline memphis

• Mega Member
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »
That's exactly what it could be, all that spring grass...It's like the dairy farmers feeding their milk cows alfalfa......great milk producer......it's why you also Stop feeding rich grain or alfalfa when you wean or get ready to wean the baby....so she'll dry up.....

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 09:51:24 PM »
I'm really going to have trouble naming this one after it's born.....The stallion's name is Sinnin Sizzler and my mare is Easy M and N Patch. How in the world am I going to come with a good name out of those?

Rattler's name (that impacted and died) was "Sinnin on a Jet".

Patches is: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/easy+m+and+n+patch

and Sinnin is: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/sinnin+sizzler

Offline wannaturn3

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »
i believe she is very close mine got like that had a baby on the ground in the next 24 hours. Good Luck!!!!!

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »
I just talked to Lacee, her mare is acting different to her and the other horses are at the fence. She's going to go back over there in the night to check her again......maybe an April Fool's baby?!!

Downthealley

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »

hey ... was just about to post ... YAY !!

Im about to check your emails you sent ....

Im hoping tonight is the night!

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
I think the baby is getting into position from what you told me. Sophie pinning her ears and looking at her side, etc. etc... :TIGGER:

Downthealley

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

I think you are right .. this is worse than when I was pregnant .. at least I knew when I was in labor, roflmao

gosh, I need to be thinking of a name quick!