Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Poll

How do you feel about dropping 6D payouts for big shows?  

Keep the 6D
Drop the 6D

Author Topic: 6D pay out poll  (Read 18974 times)

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
Re: 6D pay out poll
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »
Hey now, Booger Barter "liar liar pants on fire!".....NO to equal pay out.......the fastest horse wins the most money..........

Ok, lilbit D division midgets with big bosoms....and deb we will make it the itty bitty powdered donuts (and you only get 1!),  as for deisel, I  talked to the Iranian at the corner store and he sort of understood about the cost of fuel and barrel racing.  So he said to tell all his friends charging $4.05 per gallon that barrel racers deserve .99 fuel  (dang I can actually remember fuel less than 40 cents!) because it is causing dissention between the D's.  But he actually thought I was referring to bra sizes, so he was offering 4/5/6 D's an even better price on fuel.  I left...........I couldn't explain the 1/2 second and whole second thing.  
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 04:30:32 PM by thamesranch »
Do it right, or get off the Horse.

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2008, 04:37:28 PM »
Those with A-cups and the guys........thats one division  :ROFL2:
Those with B's another  :cheeze: , Those with D's another  (hi there) ........and others well, they get the Bazooonga  :()& division.   Good watchin' if ya ask me!!!  roflmao
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline up the middle

• Mega Member
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »
HEY!!!!  There should also be a handicap for those of us with big ta-tas  :)/\\ !!!  Those things catch a lot of air if you don't stay low!!!  :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:

Hey...maybe thats my problem...I'm not riding low enough.  But durn...then I get hung up on the saddle horn. 
Dont blame me, I voted for the other guy

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »
ok now that THAMES and KERRIE have covered the Boob divisional barrel racing D's..what about our @$$..etts.. how will we do those divisions...and dont forget..they have to correlate with our Boob divisions..... >YELL<
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »
I think who ever thought of the idea for a 6D barrel race is CRAZY. I am sure that Jo Ellen Cowan hates the 6D's also. Wait a minute didn't she just win $1,000 in a 6D race.
Bobby are you coming on here to start trouble again?   :ROFL2:
Tamet I dont like the colors on your web pages. I am going start a poll to get them changed. <()>

Boy, Im tellin ya.   I carry my poor teenage son to get his learners permit today and when I left there was only 2 pages on this thread, I come home and Bobby you are trying to sturrrrrrr things up.    :ROFL2:   I REFUSE to change the color on the forum  <()>
I DEMAND pink poka dot colors or I am going to throw my lollipop on the ground and not play with you any more. >:D >:D

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »
And don't forget how those big "ta-ta's" throw you off balance!  By the way, I don't don't think big bottoms should get anything extra, they help you stick better in the saddle!!!  
 :ROFL2:
This is soooo much more fun than re-asking about a 6D race, don't ya think?!?!?!?!?
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2008, 04:54:31 PM »
My color of choice has always been pink polka dots and plaid stripes!!!!!!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Roadrunner

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »
Looking at the results from Destry's...the winner won $1500 and outran 1,000 or so entries (don't really know) the last hole to make $, made the same amount running over 2.5 seconds off as the person running less than .3 off the winning time. Kinda kills the competive spirit. JMO I'm not berating anyone-congrats to all who were lucky or talented enough to make $.

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »
Booger...tell the truth..ur gonna stop your dang feet
can't wait till May!!!

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »
Looking at the results from Destry's...the winner won $1500 and outran 1,000 or so entries (don't really know) the last hole to make $, made the same amount running over 2.5 seconds off as the person running less than .3 off the winning time. Kinda kills the competive spirit. JMO I'm not berating anyone-congrats to all who were lucky or talented enough to make $.
Kinda does...................... :so cool:

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »
Booger...tell the truth..ur gonna stop your dang feet
Booger she meant "stomp"......she has powderd sugar on her finger that types the M. roflmao

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2008, 05:24:40 PM »
I think who ever thought of the idea for a 6D barrel race is CRAZY. I am sure that Jo Ellen Cowan hates the 6D's also. Wait a minute didn't she just win $1,000 in a 6D race.
Bobby are you coming on here to start trouble again?   :ROFL2:
Tamet I dont like the colors on your web pages. I am going start a poll to get them changed. <()>

Boy, Im tellin ya.   I carry my poor teenage son to get his learners permit today and when I left there was only 2 pages on this thread, I come home and Bobby you are trying to sturrrrrrr things up.    :ROFL2:   I REFUSE to change the color on the forum  <()>
I DEMAND pink poka dot colors or I am going to throw my lollipop on the ground and not play with you any more. >:D >:D

Then I guess you and Katy will have to play together in the same kitty box since we dont want to change the colors in our kitty box!!  rofl
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »
I dont know any thing about Thames competive spirit but these are the FACTS for the WBR Glen Rose Race. If the winner of the race enters all of the Incentives the total entry fee will be $195. The winner will receive $4,000 cash, Gist Bracelet, $3200 Game Ready System, $300 to $600 cash in the Age Incentive, $500 Entry Fees to the WBR Finals, An free entry into the Big Bucks Race where 4 people will win $5000 out of a total of 24 runners, and the winning horse will get a free double stall and 6 bags of shavings at the WBR finals.Also the winner will have a 1 in 10 chance to win a $5000 GRAND PRIZE. If that doesnt get your spirit up I think you need new medication. Lets say, in the last 90 days what jackpots have you been to where the winner could win so much with a $195 entry fees?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:17:28 PM by Bobby L. Barter »

Offline nbha4Dqueen

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »
>ok this is 4d queen yes i am sort of lucky but i work hard to and i do not always win my horses seam to know to take care of me  i like the 4 5 6 ds yes my black horse is faster and my new yellow one i am lucky to be able to ride as much as i do so i like the slower ds but iam also glad when the tuffs show up cause then i have to ride up also it helps if Badger desides to run i pay the same as id ers for fule feed hay as faster horses but i am verry gratefull when i do good i have no majic ball i just try as hard as i can  its lots more fun than my school bus

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »
 >THUD< >THUD< >THUD< >THUD< OMG I just got to this post again......Talk about  DEADHORSE !!!!! >THUD< >THUD<

Back to the D's, Um, I think i catch WAY too much air with my D's!!!! I need a division all to myself! Wait, that is what Booger did for me! We had the 10D donkee race!  <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> BOOGER...I am still waiting on my award for winning that race!!!!!  <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> And yeah, this week, we fell in the 10D cause we wuz bucking the pattern.....UM, that is NOT where we wanted to be. However, if I had hit the 6D with that kind of preformance, I would have wanted to go back to try again! Keeping that in mind, think back to WBR in Conroe. Gabe hit the 4th hole in the 4D and pulled a $1260 check!!!!  :o :o :o SOOOOOO, Um, you see how D's can help ya out! Shoot, his other runs were too fast for the 4D!!!! YIKES! Now, can you guys let this post die.....or stick to making fun of Booby and his lollipop!  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: