8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Razzle Dazzle Series, Final race for the Saddles Sunday June, 1  (Read 10365 times)

Offline Rodeo63

Thanks to everyone there are 59 nominated for the Saddle Series. Last week and this week paid a total of 36 places.  Congrats. to everyone so far. Don't forget there are 4 more races and a lot more chances to get in the Finale on June 1 for those who are nominated. I'm sure Roany will have the results up sometime soon.  THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM

ALONG WITH THE SADDLES WE HAVE HEADSTALLS FOR 2nd IN EACH D AND BRAIDED REINS FOR 3rd IN EACH D. THANKS TO EVERYONE HOW CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam

Razzle Dazzle Saddle Series
SALT CREEK ARENA – BOYD TEXAS
APRIL 24 – MAY 29 – THURSDAY NIGHTS
WITH FINALE ON SUNDAY -- JUNE 1ST
To qualify you must pay a one time $25 nomination fee per horse, compete in 5 out of 6
races and win a check.  All check winners who have nominated and competed in 5 out
of 6 races will come back for the finale on Sunday, June 1, with a clean slate 4D barrel
race.  Custom hand-made Paul Humphrey Barrel Saddle’s will be given for 1st place in
each division.
Entry fee for Thursday night Saddle Series will be $25 per horse and a one time
nomination fee of $25 per horse if you wish to be eligible for the saddles.  You must be
nominated by May 1st.  All nominations are non-refundable one horse one rider, horse
change with a vet release only.
Sunday June 1st Razzle Dazzle Finale
All check winners will run in a Clean Slate 4D Barrel Race with 1/2 second splits with a $25 entry fee.  Finale will
start at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 1st.  To follow we will be having a $500 added
open 4D with a $35 entry fee.  There will be exhibitions ran that
day from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
contact Sam O’Dell 817-304-7261 or Paul Humphrey 817-304-5085

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 05:58:05 PM by Rodeo63 »

Offline Rodeo63

thanks!!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :look: :look: :look:I am looking forward to it have my eye on one of the  saddles. Thank you for being so nice and giving usa great place to ride that is close. And best of all Sam & Paul always will help when you are having a riding or horse problem. Nothing better that to have two trainer to help move you in the right direction. :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Thank you again
Good People and Best Friends are found on ebarrel horse.

Offline Rodeo63

thanks again. We are always glad to help when we can.   Paul is in Italy now but will be back for the end of the series.

Sam

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 <ROCKON> <ROCKON> You go Paul have a great time and hurry back >PEACE< >PEACE<

Offline horsechic

• Novice Member
Thats for sure.  They helped me get my fastest time ever.  Thanks guys.   :TIGGER:

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Good to see you on!!!! Iwill see you tomorrow night. :()& :()& :()& 

Offline horsechic

• Novice Member
Yes you will.  Hope it doesn't rain.  I gotta go ride now.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: I'll have the wild one with me she is not happy that she is being ridden again. :! :! :!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :()& >THUD< >THUD< Come ride with us it fun +WELCOME+ :RUN: :RUN: :RUN: >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Bump to so if you live close it a great jack pot best dirt around and great people.

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
The series and final race at the end sounds like a pretty neat deal.  I think I'll have to participate!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Hope to see you.... but I still want one of the saddles <DUMMY ME>Hope you get one too. >angel< >angel<

Offline horsechic

• Novice Member
:TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: I'll have the wild one with me she is not happy that she is being ridden again. :! :! :!

this outght to be fun, i can't wait until tonite now!  wear your padded suit! <psssttt>

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER:It's almost that time to go get my <()> B>>>>> :! :! :! :! :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: and she how she acts to night come ride with us.