8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Razzle Dazzle Series, Final race for the Saddles Sunday June, 1  (Read 10373 times)

Offline Rodeo63

Thanks to everyone who showed up tonight. I have to say, If I didn't live here I don't know if I would have come out or not.  1st in the 1-D paid over $100 thanks to some die hard barrel racers. Just a reminder only 2 thursdays left to get you horse nominated for the saddle series.

Sam

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :! :! <IMSOMAD> By the time I got home and started to load the rain started so husband said no way the starm is coming <IMSOMAD> <IMSOMAD>So I stayed home. But will be there next week and ready to take care of business. :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:
Good People and Best Friends are found on ebarrel horse.

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
I have to ask, was it raining at the arena?  It was pouring at my house 15 minutes down the road, or I would have been there - I really needed some exhibitions!!  I just know I've braved the weather before, to find everyone had shut down early, and didn't want to chance it.

Will catch 'ya next week! Thanks!

Offline Rodeo63

Yes it did rain, it was only for about 10 or 15 min. but  it didn't look good and was windy with light sprinkles most of the night. everyone stayed in the holding pen most of the time. I live here and except for when it was cold a while back we have had a jackpot and stayed till 10 or 11.  if you want to call before you leave my cell # is 817-304-7261.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Well I heard it's going to be pretty this week end so I ride alot and maybe the weather will be go next week so I can work on get on of the Paul humphrey saddles.

Offline Rodeo63

Hope to see you there.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Thanks guys for the new and improved Jack pot. You have worked hard to make the pen safe and the dirt is always in top shape. Since you have taken over you do not see horses slipping and falling and love the new extended alley. 

Offline Rodeo63

thanks, we work the ground daily to ensure its always safe and the same for every race.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Hey horsechic did you make it to Boyd last week? Or did the rain get you too. I'll be there this week rain or shine. 

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Horsechic pm me and I'll let you know.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Horsechic glad you had a good time this weekend. I'll be at Boyd around 5:00. I bet Paul :)/\\ :)/\\ is having a good time in Italy!!!!!!!!! I know I would (but I don't like to fly). <ROCKON> <ROCKON> 

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Did everyone see that the saddle series will have $500 added at the finals. A saddle and $500.00 how could you go wrong 

Offline Rodeo63

the finals race is just for the saddles and the money from entries from that race. after the saddle race there will be a $500 added open race open to everyone even if you didn't win a check in the series. just trying to give another chance to all those who come out and support us even if they don't win in the series. the added money race has a $35 entry and those in the saddle race that day can carry over their time or run a 2nd time.

Sam

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Thanks for clearing that up for me I am ready to ride. :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
Where can I go to get some more information on this saddle series...  ??? ...can I still nominate my horse? and the 1st saddle series run is the 24th right?
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!