8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Razzle Dazzle Series, Final race for the Saddles Sunday June, 1  (Read 10372 times)

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Neigh I am glad to hear that you are going to come ride. I be there like to meet you. I be helping at the nomination table. Come say hi. 
Good People and Best Friends are found on ebarrel horse.

Offline Rodeo63

horsehappy there's a weekly race at Rendon and they have saddle series too.   It's closer to you and would not cost so much for fuel. would hate to not see you here but we all know how it is with fuel costs.

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Neigh I am glad to hear that you are going to come ride. I be there like to meet you. I be helping at the nomination table. Come say hi. 

Okay, I'll look for you there, Chanceysmom.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 (GOODLUCK) GAIL GAIL >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE

Offline Rodeo63

OK now we have 2nd place awards for each D in the saddle series and still working on 3rd place. We are looking to have even more added by the finale on June, 1.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Thanks Sam & Paul keep the awards coming. :look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

Offline horsehappy

Thanks for the info on RENDON, you are right it is a lot closer.  I appreciate it.  What do you have for second place?

Do you post your results on the internet?

How many are in the saddle series so far?  I didn't get that answer yesterday, just curious, thanks!

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Thanks for the info on RENDON, you are right it is a lot closer.  I appreciate it.  What do you have for second place?

Do you post your results on the internet?

How many are in the saddle series so far?  I didn't get that answer yesterday, just curious, thanks!

Hey ~ just thought I'd mention, since you are new to this area and I see you have already asked a couple or few times, that it is really hard to evaluate how a saddle series might turn out based on how many are entered before the series even begins....

Offline horsehappy

Yes, I am new, and so I was just trying to see if maybe they had a guess on how many might enter, next week it closes!  FUEL prices are high and I do not have that consistant of a horse, so I am watching my CASH!  I am just curious, I thought from what one of the threads said, they have been doing this for a long time.  Being for NY one week you have 10, next 3, next 25, it really just depends weather is a bigger factor up there.  Sorry!!  I am not trying to be rude or anything, but everyone has been so friendly and glad to give information, I didn't think it was that big of a deal to ask!  I appologize sincerely. ???

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
They are selling out on exhibitions early each night. And the number of people in jack pot will very (with the weather like it is storms) on the good weather nights it up to 20 and more. We all under stand the drive and fuel. My sister lives the other side of you about 15 min. and it takes me about 11/2 hrs to drive.     

Offline horsehappy

Thanks, I am sorry!  Just wanted info, for me!  I am trying to justify driving that far, when my horse is not consistant!  That's all!  Thanks-Chanceysmom, thank you I appreciate your understanding!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Happy, no reason to apologize! This is what the forum is for! So you can get an idea B4 you go! Good luck if you are competing this weekend!  >PEACE< I have a horse that is not so consistent right now..He was in the 4D (2sec off) and then went to the 3D and back down to 1.5 sec off and then too the 7D!!!  :! :! :! :! :! I feel your fuel pain too! I am at least an hour from any barrel races!!!!  :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

Offline horsehappy

Well maybe it's me but Neigh, seemed a little upset, or had a little bit of a tone in the message, like I shouldn't ask!  I am new what am I supposed to do?  Thanks for understanding, it's nice.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
We all understand with fuel, money to enter it's getting hard on all of us. You might try driving out to Rendon tonight before you haul nay were and just see the arena and talk to some of the people. A you can ask on this board if any one is hauling to Boyd were you can share the fuel. We only learn when we ask.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
 (woohoo) (woohoo) Water off the ducks back! Ask away!  >PEACE<